Your adorable 💕

December' 4th,, the last month of the year, decorating begins for the most celebrated holiday.. Christmas! Snow falling from the clouds way up high. Eijirou Kirishima loved this month. Christmas was one of his favorite holidays, receiving gifts and spending time with loved ones! . Being together with katsuki for about 2 years he knew very much bakugou wasnt a fan of this type of month as it usually snowed, and that left katsuki unable to use his quirk most of the time as he needed sweat to be able to make an explosion but who sweats in cold weather? .

"Damn it." Katsuki huffed as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, the male with red hair was looking at the lights people were either setting up or had already had set up. "Katsuki! You should really come check these lights out they're amazing!" Eijirou turned and waved pointing to the houses but the blonde simply rolled his eyes and ignored the loud redhead. The redhead sighed as he turned his head back to the houses,, the lights reflected from his eyes. As the time passed it began to get colder and snow started to fall once more' the redhead rubbed his nose sneezing from the cold- As katsuki had his hands in his coat he heard the redhead raising a brow he walked over "are you done staring at the stupid lights;'' the blonde asked "mhm,'' eijirou answered as he fixed his mittens "good, then we're leaving'' katsuki exclaimed beginning to turn around "awh come on katsuki you barley even go to see anything,, where's your christmas spirit man'' kirishima's brows slightly scrunched. The blonde stopped and growled softly , his breath disappearing in the cold air "if we stay out here any long either you, me, or the both us are going to end up getting sick and i really don't want to deal with that for a fucking week.'' he said grouchley,, the redhead just looked at katsuki with a basic look signaling katsuki' kirishima wasn't gonna be moving any sooner and with a frustrated sigh bakugou eventually gave in "you shit head.'' he swore under his breath and with a swift motion both hands suddenly were on the blondes face. Bakugou blinked confused',, the redhead had a soft smile on his face his eyes having a soft yet loving look "your adorable you know that?'' the male said with a soft tone .. the blonde took a moment to acknowledge what eijirou had just called him' after the moment a soft blush came onto the males face looking away from the redhead "shut up- your always so sappy its irritating'' the blonde huffed but eijirou just chuckled leaning in and planting a soft kiss on the males cheek "yeah yeah'' he said with a playful eyeroll' katsuki slightly relaxed his head so eijirou was supporting. after the moment katsuki stepped back and cleared his throat,, as well as kirishima stepping away and having a smile "now lets go look at some lights and i think there's a stand nearby selling hot coco so we should stop by after a few houses'' kirishima said aloud;; the blonde looked at eijirou like he was an idiot... but that was his idiot. 

"Your an idiot, now quit standing there and walk'' katsuki spoke "oh right'' kirishima said beginning to walk over to the blonde,, the male softly linked hands with the blonde to which bakugou did the same.. as the two walked katsuki noticed a house with a decent design that caught his attention "eijirou, instead of looking to only your side looking around you.'' the male said. Katsuki usually called kirishima shithead or shittyhair never really using ejirou so that kind of surprised the redhead "katsuki, did you just call me eijirou'' the male asked with a surprised yet happy tone' "- so. that's your name isn't it.'' the male rose a brow "well i know that i'm not stupid. i was just saying cause you usually never call me that.'' he said. the blonde tch'd and looked away as he continued walking but suddenly came to a stop.. eijirou had bakugou in a hug' "what are you doing-" "thank you for being here katsuki,,'' the male said with a smile to which bakugou blinked; the male softend his face a little bit and moved his head to the side;; "whatever,'' he said a bit quietly giving the redhead a pat on the head. soon enough the two began walking again with eijirou pointing things out and katsuki telling him to shut up as they got farther and farther 

------------------------------------------------------------------

so,, i'm done with this. yeah i hope you enjoyed, remember stay safe and go beyond .. plus ultra!!