Neko Bakugou

Hi yes I have returned uwu, I know y'all probs. Didnt miss me- lmfao anyway dont mind the damn picture its suppose to be kiri petting bakugou- i couldn't find anything else- anyway lets go onto the one shot ;w;//

Katsuki Bakugou had been hit with a quirk that caused anybody to go into anytype of animal mutation form that lasted 24-hours, Kirishima was currently in the blondes room trying his best to keep his feisty now neko boyfriend under control "k-katsuki come on now please calm down now, it only lasts a day" he said nervously and tried his best to reassure the male everything was alright but the words weren't going into the blondes ears. "YOU MORON! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'everything's o k a y.' I'M A DAMN CAT AND FOR WORSE I LOOK LIKE A DAMN IDIOT EVEN THE PEOPLE THINK SO!" He yelled at the redhead who was just sighing "katsuki come on ignore them they don't think you look like an idiot" "THEY WERE FUCKING LAUGHING!, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN SHITTYHAIR!?" His tail flicked in annoyance as his ears were perked up. "Well. .  I think you look cute. . ." Kirishima smiled softly as He grabbed the blondes hand and gently hugged him "you shouldnt care about negative things people say katsu." He said soothingly.
Bakugou had his tail calm and ears slightly down with his face being tinted red. "Shut up you loser" he huffed looking away. Ejirou just giggled now wanting to touch the fluffy ears and so he did, he was suprised by how soft they were so he conitued to pet them as the blondes face went a deep and he exhaled sharply making a weird noise which was a soft moan making Kirishima even more suprised "what was that?" Ejirou asked with a chuckle. "S-stop.. touching them you ass..." He mumbled weakly as he held his mouth "but it's so fluffy!!" Kirishima whined as he sighed. "But okay" he stopped.
Katsuki got up and just glared deeply at ejirou "we never EVER speak of this again do you fucking hear me!?" He quickly went into rage mode again. The other, pet Bakugou on the head making him stop and blink his tail swaying in a good way and ears went down a soft purr could be heared.  He still had a red face but his glare softened and he just purred a little louder as he now layed into the redheads lap nuzzling his face into his hip.
Kirishima smiled widley as he contiued to pet the neko Bakugou, he looked down at the male kissing him on the lips softly as Bakugou opened his eyes and noticed kissing back and pulling away a strong purr still going as his chin was now scratched making the sound even louder if that was possible "damn Bakugou you sure do love pets." Ejirou commented making the blonde softly glare but not mad, it would be impossble in this state "they feel' good.." He mumbled while purring his tail swaying.
Kirishima giggled kissing Bakugou on the neck and then the lips once again "your adorable katsu and just so you know I love you very much" He stated kissing one more time before going quiet and petting still.
The blonde kissed back before reddening even more and just looked down muttering a 'love you too'. And from there Bakugou layed there enjoying getting petted and spending time with his love while kirishima enjoyed the same.
_____________________________________________
Hey guys so I hope you liked this, I'm so sorry i was inactive and I hope this makes up for it ! Love y'all and plus ultra! ❤👊//