moving in.

Lifting the box from his bed and onto the floor he coughed from the sudden dust scattering into the air. Kirishima scratched his head looking around at all the boxes that were awkwardly set around the dorm, with his door being open a sudden person passed by; looking at the male and his mess of a room they could only looking startled.

"The hell happend." Bakugou asked leaning towards the frame of the door, "hu?- oh! Hey bakugou" Kirishima rose a hand as a wave though he quickly turned his attention to the falling box that escaped his grasp. "Damnit–" katsuki rose a brow, scanning around the room he squinted at how it could've ended up like this. "You should get more organized otherwise it looks like a toddler was in here with shitty rats" he walked into the room moving the empty to the side with his foot.

"Yeah— I'm not the cleanest" Eijirou agreed, rubbing his nape he sighed. Bakugou averted his gaze from the room and onto Kirishima who seemed not really ashamed but not proud either— "I already finished my room. And knowing you, your gonna take forever to set this damn room up" he stated before unpacking a box and beginning to set everything in order. Books going into the shelf, laptop on the desk by his balcony door.

Kirishima lifted his head and stood to his feet, "hey man you don't gotta do this–" he was quickly interrupted by bakugous gaze; "who said I was doing this for you" that question quickly shut Eijirou up, pausing for a moment. The redhead didn't know how to reply back, the only thing he did do was smile, he appreciated the males help even if it was for himself. "Alright then, I'll set up this side" he pointed behind himself with his thumb.

A little over 45 minutes passed, the room was now fully set up and the boxes had been thrown out. "Hey man, thanks" Kirishima smiled towards the blonde, bakugou quickly averted eyes from the other and toward the closed door– "I wasn't doing it for you" he replied bluntly, "well even so without you I probably would still be working on my room" he admitted with a soft chuckle. "Damn right" katsuki scoffed agreeing to the others statement.

The room went silent, kirishima cleared his throat and stood up. Cluching his fist slightly he hesitantly walked over to bakugou and hugged the other from behind; Katsuki felt a pair of arms wrap around his chest, using his eyes he looked to see it was the redhead, he looked... nervous. The two had went on a few dates through their year in UA although their relationship wasn't necessarily confirmed to be dating, they defentily did alot of things couples did.

"W- what the hell are you doing. Off" Katsuki asked shrugging his shoulder to knock the redhead off though to no success, if bakugou was being honest.. he didnt hate this. More so, he liked this. He felt warm, and more closer to the redhead, almost as if that's what he wanted most of the time. "I really do mean it though, I appreciate you helping me with this" Eijirou restated from earlier, bakugou only kept silent but nodded with a low hum. The two stayed like for a few minutes before kirishima let go.

"I'm gonna head to the common area, you comin?" He asked opening the dorm door, bakugou got up and rolled his eyes softly "have nothing better to do." With that the both of them headed out— but as they contiued walking they eventually got closer and closer until their fingers intertwined with one-another.

_____________________________________________

Hahahahshahahsha been awhile huh. Anyway, enjoy this