Merry Christmas love.

Snow falling from the sky as soft winds hit the trees, the day of Christmas December 25th. One male layed asleep on the bed as one other was missing.. holiday music played quietly in the living room as a redhead gathered their gift and soon enough went upstairs. Soft footsteps creaked in the silent house.. walking in he goes to the sound asleep  blonde softly going onto his knees and moving the hair out of the face of the sleeping ones eye;; a soft voice spoke "morning sunshine" the male said a warm smile on his face a soft grunt was made when the blonde lazily opened an eye . Seeing eijirou insight the male felt the warmth of his hand as it stayed gently near his cheek^ "whatthee..doyou wantt" Katsuki spoke with tired grumble "merry Christmas" Ei let out a cheerful chuckle as with bakugou a soft faint tint came upon his cheeks. Slowly closing the eye back up again; kirishima sighed and rolled the other onto his back> kirishima moved his hand to the males hip and slightly pinched it earning a hitched gasp "mm- thee hell" the blonde asked as he now had both eyes open but squinted from the light  "it's Christmas katsuki you can't just stay in bed forever. Remember,, we're hanging out with the squad later on" the male explained. "So what. I couldcare less" the male shrugged as he hated  being woken up which always led to him being in a sour mood... which wasn't really different than his mood any other day. "Well, whether you do or don't you have to eventually wake up y'know" the redhead stated with a sigh. He sat on the edge of the bed beside katsuki; he grabbed the gift out his pocket and softly smiled holding it in hand "I also got a present for you" Ei sudddnly announced which seemed too peek the blondes interest by a bit "well what isit" the male asked with a cocked-brow slightly adjusting himself to a sitting position and leaning against his partner° "well its not the best but here" the male doubted his present was nothing but a clay figure..?. Kirishima wasn't really good when it came to art but he did spend awhile making the figure especially always having to keep it hidden ofcourse. "I know it's lame- I'm sorry." The male apologized'^ katsuki grabbed the figure and looked at it; a couple moments stopped by and when he heard his partner apologizing. Bakugou softly gripped onto Kirishimas arm "its-nice.." he mumbled "dont say stupid shit like that." That was all bakugou could say and it meant the world to ejirou as the redhead smiled his toothy grin. "I'm glad you like it.. oh yeah. I also have one more gift,, come" he said getting up as well as the blonde. Both males went to the frame of the living room.. when kirisihima came to a stop the redhead pointed up-above- with Bakugou following the point of Kirishima’s finger to see above the door frame where a decoration hung, a ribbon-bound bundle of leaves and plastic white berries. Realization dawned over Bakugou, and the red in his cheeks returned with a vengeance. “Wow,” he smirked, unsure of what better to say about the mistletoe. Kirishima leaned in to press a proper kiss to Bakugou's lips, enjoying the flush that was coming and going so often now that Bakugou's face was practically a strobe light, before placing his hand over Bakugou's open palms and intertwining them the other layed his head foward against the blondes "merry Christmas love." Eijirou said in a soft tone to which katsuki simply scoffed, "yeahyeah- merry Christmas".

____________________________________________
I had to force myself to write this and yeah. Enjoy this while itakeanap merry Christmas ily all. Now gn/gm 👋 Remer go plus ultra