Congrats!

With todoroki and Bakugou coming through the doors after their recent passing of getting their provisional license, the class had greeted them with confetti and a warm welcome. Sato had given bakugou a piece of cake which the blonde took but without a small insult . "Congrats bakugou! I knew you'd do it!" A cheer from the class crowd was ejirou kirishima. Bakugou looked up with a slightly stunned look before he looked away with his usual frown— with cake frosting on his left cheek the class hung out in the common room for a good few hours before turning in for the night. Two people were together huddled up in a bed enjoying the sight of the snow falling from their dorm window.. it was bakugou and kirishima. "Hey.. congrats on getting your povisional licence" a soft voice repeated from earlier.

"Shut up. You said that earlier I don't need your stupid praise. I knew i could do it and so I did" The blonde answered back with a hiss but he enjoyed being congratulated whether or not he would admit it; "I know, and you live up to your word that's what makes you special" Eijirou hummed with a small smile; resting his chin on katsuki's head the spikey hair was quite soft rather than its pokey visual. Bakugou who had been slouched into Kirishimas chest was liking the warmth radiating off the redhead.. during the winter it was hard for bakugou to use his quirk since the cold air often kept people from sweating instantly which was what bakugou needed in order to use his quirk. "Y'know.. im really proud of you. Like really" kirishima spoke up causing the silence to dissipate, the blonde only redend barley at those words but tch'd "I said shut up. I dont care, quit being a sap." He growled under his breath but was brought closer. "Yeah yeah but you can enjoy it at least a bit" Eijirou chuckled planting a kiss on the blondes cheek; the two often hung out in eachothers dorms whether it was to study or to just simply spend time together, "I love you." The redhead said finally before resting his head on the others shoulder– he had bakugou in a sort of hug but it sure as hell was comfortable.

Kirishima was now half asleep, soft breaths leaving his mouth, the only person who was wide-awake was bakugou. ''Oi wake up–" the blonde said aloud but no response.. "tch, if your gonna sleep lay down.." he muttered angerly but his actions didn't fit his tone, he rose his hand and stroked the others cheek with his thumb.. looking at the other with a soft look he wouldn't care show anyone for as long as he lived.. a barley visible smile came upon his lips.. "thank you." Was all he whispered which was unheard even for a person right next to him. The snow that had fallen hit the glass of the balcony door; bakugou positioned himself and the redhead in a more comfortable position leading both to falling asleep.

_____________________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyy— sorry for the hiatus. This one takes place after the recent episode so yeah, enjoy this