Happy valentines day, love

February 14th, the day of valentines day! A redhead had recently went to the store to buy his love his Favroite things! Such as spicy stuff to which he decided to buy the classic bag of spicy chips. The male got home from the trip to the store and went to the room where a blonde was sound asleep. He sighed and bent down running his hand through the blondes soft locks, "Katsukii" Eijirou whispered softly as he leaned his forhead against the others pillow placing a soft kiss against his eye. Bakugou woke up with a grunt as he felt a hand on his head. Lifting his head up he noticed eijirou "what're you doing- get off" he tiredly shoved the hand away "what'd you wake me up for" he asked as katsuki hated being woken up for no reason. "Its valentines day so I bought you a' lil somethin'' Kirishima smiled to which the blonde avoided eye contact. "And?" He responded with a brow raised. The other paused for a moment before huffing "quit it." Kirishima sighed as he sat on the bed and hugged katsuki from the back. "Aye- get off" the blonde mumbled trying to shove his lover off but to no success.

A soft kiss was planted on the back of katsukis neck which caused a shiver to go up his spine- "pf- stopp-" a slightly rough huff came from the blonde to which Eijirou chuckled. "Awh why?" Ejirous nail slightly scratched at the blondes stomach to which the other fumbled around, trying to get out of the "hug" "I SAID GET- FDEOOFF-" He squirmed but once again to no success.

"Whats the matter?" Kirishima smiled as he scattered up the blondes naked sides to which a sudden laugh was let out but a hand quickly went over his mouth. Bakugou trying his best to look absolutely pissed off only was once again attacked with affection. His face was quite red at this point and Kirishima was enjoying this- every moment of it. After around 10 minutes the redhead had a blonde laying in his lap. His fingers softly running down bakugous jaw and back up to his forhead. "Happy valentines day katsuki" a soft smile came upon ei's face. Lowering his head down he placed a soft kiss on the blondes neck leading the way to his lips to which bakugou kissed back.

After the soft moment eijirou pulled back , katsuki looked at ejirou with a glare but it was... a loving one. "Whatever- .... happyvalentines." He mumbled turning his head to the side.

_____________________________________________

happy valentines day guys. Forced myself to write this so enjoyittt. If your single and don't have a valentines don't worry-just read about your Favroite ships 😏😏 thats what I did