Shut up

Ice sparkling on the ground and the lights reflecting off the frozen water that layed on the ground. A redhead who was currently carrying the ice headed over to the sink where people had begun to either crush it or melt it.. such as for todoroki who used his flames to melt the solid object.. Kirishima sighed as he stretched scratching the back of his head- looking around he found other peices of ice grabbing one not to big this time he was suddenly grabbed by the arm and dragged back into a room?- blinking at the quick movement he came face to face with a blonde .. a face he saw way too familiar. It was bakugou.  What did he need? "Oh- damn man . Couldn't you have just called my name instead of drag me?-" asking with a raised the blonde simply only glared at the redhead .. bakugous glare shot right through the other, "I did call you. Literally countless times, your just fucking deaf" he stated leaning against the wall . His red eyes simply looked at eijirou.. how was his hand not cold.. literally having ice on his shoulder.. kirishima startled with the sudden response he titled his head in confusion.

"You did? Hm.. sorry 'bout that man. But uh what'd you need?" Kirishina grinned before asking his question,, the performance had just ended and he wanted to get done as soon as possible feeling tired after the big event- "oh right. You did awesome with the music! I never knew you were the type to play am instrument" kirishima trailed off  "why didn't you tell me sooner?" Katsuki's brow twitched in annoyance as he waited for the other to finish up their chattering... after a few moments he sighed "i dont need anything. I just -" pausing for a moment bakugou hesitated with the words he tried to say aloud.. kirishima only blinked in confusion once more- grinning softly  the male spoke up "hey man its -" getting interrupted with a sudden kiss.. his voice stopped and cheeks going warm..   Bakugou grumbled under his breath.. getting more irritated at the fact eijirou had begun talking the male immideatly shut the other up by kissing him. That's right.  Kissing him! It was a soft yet forceful kiss .. seeing the absolute suprisment in kirishimas face the blonde found it stupid but also kinda funny at the same time.. pulling back the other simply looked at him. "Do you ever shut up? Or do you just go on and on." Katsuki asked with a remark.. kirishima still in shock didn't respond back only looking at the other.. "I wanted to say- .. you- didn't do a shitty job with the affects." Avoiding eye contact he looked to the corner of him his face softly warm with a faint red. After a minute had gone by kirishima was able to snap back into reality.. looking at the blonde all eijirou could do was be confused and loved at the same time. With Katsuki still avoiding eye contact he felt a sudden pair of arms around him- he was being hugged. "Katsuki- you can't just expect me not to ask questions when I'm literally being dragged somewhere when I don't even know what happend. Second, this is the most affection I've ever recieved and I loved it. I appreciate it I really do" eijirou commented being happy mentally and emotionally.. "your lucky I even did it. And shut up its your fault for being deaf." Katsuki huffed, still avoiding eye contact he only seemed to be getting more red by the moments. Though with a finger pushing his chin making his head face the person he adored a pair of lips was met with his.. but this time he was being kissed.

Kirishima back up his space a little and held bakugou by the shoulders.. seeing the blonde was avoiding eye contact he couldn't help by smile at how once person who was always so violent and harsh with words could also be so  shy when it came to feelings. A soft grin rested on eijirous face.. removing his hands from bakugous shoulders and replacing them with holding katsukis face instead using his pointer - finger he guided Bakugou's head his direction. Once he made eye contact with the male, he placed a soft kiss on his lips.. bakugou had kissed back after a short moment. The two parted and all that was left was a flustered blonde and a grinning dorky- redhead both forheads together. "You did great with the drums though, im special to have someone who's cute AND can play an instrument" eijirou said aloud. Bakugou flushed even worse and simply pushed the other way turning around and simply headed for the door "shut up and go back to work! You damn sap" muttering the last part he left- the room only being filled with laughter and his name being called out.. a soft smile rested on the blondes face. Yeah he loved the idiot.

____________________________________________

If you couldn't tell this takes place where they are cleaning up after their performance. So yeahhh enjoy 👀👀

Also book is still in writing conditions ‼️‼️