Idiot..♡

It was 12:32, Bakugou and Kirishima were hanging out in there living room watching there favorite anime.. Demon Slayer, Bakugou enjoyed the show but just wasn't as interested but for Kirishima it was everything to him, Bakugou heard his phone ding picking it up to check it. Kirishima had been feeling extremely tired for a unknown reason, he wanted to sleep but also wanted to spend time with katsuki by watching a show, He continued to watch for a good 15 minutes before his head began to droop he quickly raised it looking back at the T.V, Bakugou didn't seem to notice, he had gotten distracted by looking at the latest news even though his notification was a message from there group chat. Once again it happend kirishimas head had dropped unexpectedly but being quickly risen, The blonde had saw from the corner of his eye facing his head towards the red-head, "Aye Ei, let's head to bed, your tired" the blonde said pointing out the obvious but Kirishima denied by smiling "I'm not really tired yet" the red-head said smiling it off, Katsuki looked at him with a glare before going back onto his phone, Ejirou sighed going back to watching T.V. 10 minutes had passed by and the blonde could see the red-head already drifting this time no playing it off, the red-headed male swayed side to side alreasy fast asleep before being pulled onto a shoulder which was no other then katsuki Bakugous, the blonde male layed his head against kirishimas which was laying comfortably against katsukis shoulder, the male went back on his phone for around 7 minutes before feeling tired, shutting off his phone and putting it into pocket. Almost getting up he looked at the sound asleep red-head, he scoffed picking up the red-head by putting him on his back he went to there bedroom, when they made it Bakugou gently layed Kirishima onto the bed laying a blanket to cover his body to stay warm. Bakugou went around to the other side to get into bed, he plugged his phone in then resting his head on the pillow, he looked at the red-head. Smirking slightly, he leaned over the kirishimas face pecking him on the cheek, the red-headed male moved closer to bakugou being unconscious, Bakugou wrapped his legs around kirishimas waist using his hand to rest/hold his red head "Night Ei.. god your such a perfect idiot♡" The blonde kisses the red-head on the lips before falling asleep.
_____________________________________________

Mk, so I'll be posting the new book tommorow ;/, I hope this was a good story .__. I'm sorry for my lash out T^T, I hope this good if not oh we'll, PLUS ULTRA!!❤👊