its okay..

The moonlight shined through the curtains that blew In the wind. Soft breezes entering the room of the red-heads.

Soft cries came from the bed in the corner; there layed 2 people in the same bed.. bakugou katsuki and Eijirou Kirishima.. "what if we- one day.. forget eachother.." the redhead had his head against the blondes chest^ tears rolling down the face of the male "Ei,.. I promise that won't happen. And if it does then we'll find eachother you hear me?" Katsuki said as he held ei's head closer to him. The future really is a scary thing.. never knowing what might happen. Loosing the people you love whether it was moving or loosing contact.

The blonde lowered his head slightly to where he had his face in the other males head. If katsuki said he wasn't worried for the future he would be lying to himself. At times he would lay In his bed trying trying predict what would happen, and if it did, would he either fix it or go through it . He brought his arm over to Eijirou's chin lifting it' up with his finger. Planting the softest kiss on the males cheek he layed his forhead against his lover's. "Just.. we'll go through it together okay?.. even if I'm not there. Dont ever fucking think I won't be thinking about you if we have to split up you' hear me?" Bakugou wasnt usually the one who was a fan of such mushy words. It made him feel uncomfortable most of the time especially when he said it; it made him sick to his stomach most of the time but this time.. it was a bit necessary.
Ejirou felt the soft kiss, bakugou had planted on his cheek. Most of the time the blonde was loud, and most of the time angry. But, he was a soft person under all those layers of thick skin . The redhead let out a shakey breath. "Right.." he mumbled under his breath as he looked down. Feeling so unmanly at this point  he just wanted to die in a hole where noone could ever find him. With all of the sudden he felt 2 soft, warm hands on both of his cheeks. Making a little bit of fish lips he faced the blonde who had the softest look he had ever seen..

Katsuki ran his hand through eijirous soft hair, just taking in the silence at this point yet still comforting his boyfriend which was his very first priority. He honestly wouldn't admit to himself but seeing eijirou like this hurt him.. always saying 'I have no weaknesses!' Well.. these were one of them now. Seeing the wonderful kirishima upset instead of his cheerful self, impacted katsuki quite hard. The male let out a short sigh as he soon enough had his hands on the redheads cheeks making his lips looking sort of like fish lips to which made katsuki softly smile' from how ridiculous it was but eijirou only blinked as he began to feel a tad better.. the blonde NEVER smiled and if he did it was either because he was fighting or because kirishima had done something stupid. Bakugou ran his thumb across the males cheek just admiring his boyfriend all in all.

The blonde male peppered kirishima In pecks across his face. The blonde could only ever be so gentle like this.. letting go of the others cheeks he placed a kiss upon the redheads lips to which, sort of surprised as he didnt expect it but soon enough kissed back. Only lasting a few seconds both pulled back. Bakugou once again held eijirou as well as kirishima he simply melted into the touch.. feeling the warmth.. the love and protection. "Your a fool.. but." The blonde paused... taking a moment to gather his breath he resumed "that's why I love you.." he said almost so quietly. A soft smile came upon Kirishimas face.. "thank you katsuki.. and- I love you too." Was the last word before both of them eventually fell asleep.

_____________________________________________
Hahahajsmsmakwlwlwwk I felt motivated to write this so enjoyit