no idea for tittle ;w;

It was a Saturday, Everybody had the chance to go home to visit there parents or to stay at U.A dorms. 15 of the students decided to go, but the other 5 decided to say at the dorms to have fun since it would be them only and Noone else (I don't know ;w;) The 5 students were Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Denki, and sero. It was 11 p.m at night, they had spent there day playing games such as truth or dare, twister, Hip hop, tag, hide n seek, and watching movies currently what they were doing. Mina sero and Denki were huddled up against a couch where Kirishima along with bakugou were sleeping which the 3 didn't know due to watching the movie, as time passed by Mina decided to get up to get a glass of water but when she got up to go she noticed her 2 friends she shipped most and loved were sleeping, cuddled up to one-another, She squealed causing Denki and sero to look back at their friend only to see what she saw, they got up looking at their 2 friends sleeping on the couch. "Isint this so cute denki?!" Mina silently yelled to her friend, Denki quickly nodded smiling, taking a picture of it along with mina. Sero looked at the sleeping Kirishima and bakugou but a sudden idea popped into his head causing him to laugh "Pst, hey guys" Sero said catching his friends attention "What is It? " mina and Denki both said at the same time, Sero explained his idea causing the 2 friends to smile, nodding there heads in agreement. The 3 of em' knew their 2 cuddled up lovers were heavy sleepers making there plan a higher chance of success so they got some markers and got to work. After 20 minutes there plan was a success, they had drawn on Ejirou and Katsuki, one of the drawings had said "Kirishimas pleasure hand" Written by denki, Some of the drawings were tictac toe while some others were just writings, Mina along with Denki took pictures while giggling, Sero took a selfie but Denki noticed just in time making a "shh" sign with his pointer finger up to his mouth, but as the picture clicked it made a Loud noise making a ash-blone boy wake up but blinking a couple of times. Denki, mina and sero looked at the awakend bakugou who looked around his surroundings, he immediately got up awakening Kirishima who was now on the floor "Ow!!" The red-head yelped as he sat up "Hey love birds finally awake huh?" Mina said with a grin. "SHUT UP PINK BITCH" bakugou said angerily but flustered due to he had fallen asleep on his boyfriend around his friends while Denki helped up Kirishima "Thanks Denki" "No problem" Kaminari giggled slightly due to his red-headed friend covered in drawings and writings. As bakugou went silent after yelling at mina, he noticed his arm had drawings, the drawing on his hand was a miniature version of him mad, He looked up immediately seeing Kirishima also covered in drawings and writings, The angered blonde looked at his 3 victims causing them to laugh "YOU ASSWHOLES!!" Mina sero and Denki began to laugh there asses off while Kirishima looked confused, He walked up to his angered boyfriend "What happend katsuki?" The red-head asked confused, "THE BASTARDS DREW ON US" Kirishima looked at his arms but noticed his hand had a writing, it read 'Kirishimas pleasure hand' his face turned a deep red looking at Denki knowing his hand writing "DENKI WHAT THE HECK MAN?!" Making him laugh even harder, "What the hell did he even write on yours, dipshit?" Bakugou asked annoyed but questioning, "N-NOTHING!!" Bakugou looked at Kirishima irritated, he grabbed the red-headeds hand and read it immediately smirking "They ain't wrong" "KATSUKI!! SHUT UP!" The 3 friends were laughing even harder than before, As bakugou got up he went the little piled of kids laughing, He made his hands sweat by blowing on them, Sticks both plams out he let out a explosion throwing mina Denki and sero. "OUCH!" "OWW!" "AYEE THAT HURTS!!" Bakugou looked at them with a scowl "then you shouldnt have done it you BASTARDS! Kirishima nodded but punched bakugou lightly for blowing up his friends, the 3 friends got up and duested themselves off. "I'm going to my dorm" "Ya same here, cya guys later! Oh ya, is the market permamnent?" Mina shook her head no reassuring kirishima "Thanks M. Night guys!" As bakugou and Kirishima dissapearred out of veiw, Sero Denki and mina went back to the couch to finish the movie. "I hate those dipshits" Bakugou said with a annoyed tone" "Katsu, don't say that there our friends" "I don't give a fuck" Kirishima smiled slightly, hugging the blonde from behind, kissing his cheek "Your cranky aren't you?" Kirishima said making Bakugou more irritated but flustered "Shut up, don't treat me like a dam child" Kirishima giggled lightly kissing the blondes cheek once again "C'mon, let's go to bed so you can be in a better mood in the morning" The red-head said letting go of the blonde, locking hands with him "tch.. whatever Ei" As they went into the room, bakugou plopped down onto the bed while Kirishima undid his hair then layed down putting the blanket over himself and resting his head on a pillow, beginning to fall asleep he suddenly feels a impact on his body, opening his eyes it's bakugou spread across the bed his upper body laying between kirishimas chest and stomache. Kirishima chuckles softly "You sleep so ridiculous Katsuki" "Its the only way to get comfortable dipshit" Bakugou raises his head to look at Kirishima "Guess so, night katsuki love you" The red-head smiled showing hid tired grin yet still shining making Bakugous face turn red "Ya whatever.. love you too shit head " Kirishima kissed bakugou before resting his head back on the pillow, immediately falling sleep, Bakugou lays his head on the fast asleep boy, smiling before his falls asleep.

 love you too shit head " Kirishima kissed bakugou before resting his head back on the pillow, immediately falling sleep, Bakugou lays his head on the fast asleep boy, smiling before his falls asleep

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, decided to make this a little different :> anyway, I hope you enjoyed this <3 I probably need some sleep ;w; due to it being 2am rn, anyway if u didn't like it that's fine and I couldn't find a tittle for this story xD mabey comment some down?? And if u didn't like this im sorry :') and stay PLUS ULTRA!!