Too hot for cuddles.

It was a warm day in japan; a little to warm as some people had umbrellas to cover them so the sun didn't melt them. Kirishima and Bakugou were laying in bed, The males AC had gone out a few days ago leaving them with nothing but windows as their AC but the machine would be fixed after the new start of the week but as days came it only grew hotter and hotter. "Katsuki.. its too hot right now move to the otherside please i'm gonna melt.'' The redhead spoke as he tried to get up and move bakugou away but the blonde only brought the redhead back down making ejirou grunt "i dont care, stay where you are" Katsuki mumbled as he let out a sigh. "Bakugou come on.. aren't you hot?" Kirishima asked looking at the blonde but bakugou only kept silent as he stayed laying on the bed. Yes the blonde was practically melting but he didn't care he just wanted to stay in bed with ejirou and not move without any reason. As the time passed ejirou sighed as he noticed the blonde was asleep.. he stared at the male and a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he ran his thumb on bakugous cheek but the redhead took this chance to slip out of the blondes hold and he got up but also was careful to not make much movement that would wake up the blonde. Kirishima yawned as he walked away to the kitchen where he opened the freezer sticking his head in a moment of pure freezing air hitting his face making him have a sigh of relief from the heat, though it only lasted a few couple moments as he closed it "why did the AC have to breakkk'' ejirou mumbled to himself as he slumped forward his arms dangling and his head against the fridge. The redhead lifted his head as he looked around but exhaled a short breath as he went to the faucet and splashed some water on his face; he went back to the room opening the window and sitting on the bed where katsuki slept calmly.. Kirishima glanced at katsuki and he placed a hand on the males soft yet spiky hair ruffling it gently. Bakugou woke up after  few minutes and he sat up seeing the redhead was on his phone the blonde simply sat up sitting criss cross as he groaned tiredly ''why the fuck is it so hot god damn.'' he grunted running a hand through his hair.

"i would rather be in 7 feet of ice cold snow than in this horrible heat wave.'' kirishima stated from the floor where bakugou looked over the edge of the bed "why are you on the floor? its filthy.'' Bakugou asked with a small frown "Its better than the bed that practically suffocates you" Kirishima answered as he had a arm on his forehead. "do you ever stop whining about something.." Bakugou muttered as he stared at ejirou who rolled his eyes softly "Whatever man" he responded with a sigh. The blonde got up off the bed as he stretched a bit the male slightly shook his hand but when he did a small explosion managed to happen startling both males, Kirishima looked at bakugou and just seen the males face for a few seconds before snickering as he seen the fright on the blondes face. Katsuki looked at ejirou and he glared coldly as he huffed looking away from the "idiotic" redhead "oh shut up you moron." He spoke as he just heard laughing now. That irritated the blonde and he bent down to Kirishimas level flicking him on the cheek "Owwha- what was that forr" Kirishina spoke as he laughed barley rubbing his cheek. "Thats for being loud and laughing at nothing." Bakugou responded as he stood up "Yeah yeah" Kirishima exhaled. As the day went on both males did their own thing to cool off , Kirishima got up from off the couch and to the bedroom where bakugou was seated against the headboard, a laptop in his lap and earbuds in. "Bakugouu" Ejirou spoke as he took a seat next to katsuki who stayed quiet "heyy" Kirishima spoke again causing bakugou to pause his video and glance at Ejirou "what do you want." He asked the redhead whos hair looked a mess. "Hug" the male responded which made bakugou raise a brow slightly his eyes becoming colder "i thought it was too hot" Katsuki scoffed. "It is but I'm bored" Kirishima spoke as he exhaled slouching "not my problem" Katsuki said as he unpaused his video "your so grumpy" The redhead sighed "i just wanna cuddle for a few minutes, come on" The redhead added "Your the one who told me it was too hot so no" Bakugou stated. "I know what I said and it is but using that phrase against me is annoying." The boy muttered the last part as bakugou shrugged. Kirishima just simply pulled bakugou into a hug as he layed his head on the males shoulder softly, katsuki looked behind and groaned softly as he paused his video again and took his earbuds out leaning backwards a bit "Your a fool" bakugou stated which made Kirishima softly chuckle "it may be hot and I'm melting my ass off but as long as I get a few hugs ill be good" ejiroi stated with a smile as he kissed the males cheek "whatever you loser" bakugou scoffed jokingly as he simply let kirishima hug/hold him.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, so I'm still on a small break yes but I felt like writing this and yeah. It's not the best sense Its currently 4am right now but I hoped you liked this story and yeah. Sorry for the break though 😅

Plus ultra 👊💕