I'm sorry..

Before I get started..This is going to include some sad this :'(, If u don't wanna read this read the sorry above this :') now I'm sorry if you guys hate me after this T^T
_____________________________________________
It was Saturday at night, 10:23 Bakugou and Kirishima Had been doing so much busy work they didn't have time to see eachother as much anymore, but when they did they would argue, fight, or completely just stay quiet. As kirishima was coming home from work he saw bakugou on the couch hands covering his face, The red-head sat his keys on the counter and walked up to the male, "Katsuki..hey what's wrong..? " Kirishima said with a soft tone but worrysome at the same time. Bakugou lifted his head making kirishima even more worried at the fact that The-blondes face was red and tears staining his cheeks, "Katsuki! What happend!" Kirishima grabbed Bakugous hands holding them, "Ei.. We.. i-..." the blonde stuttered through his speech from how much he was holding back tears. "Ei.. I think we need to break up" At that moment Kirishima loosend his hold on bakugous hands and sat on his knees as tears developed then rolled down his face "Ei..im sorry... It's just.. We haven't had as much time together and when we do we either argue, fight or ignore eachother.." Bakugou lifted his head, Grabbing Kirishimas hands "I-..Im so sorry katsuki... It's just- " Kirishima exhaled shakiley as he was trying not to breakdown, wiping his tears into his shoulder "I'm so sorry I was a bad boyfriend!! " "Me too Ei...I think this is just better for us.." Kirishima covered his mouth biting his palm, He nods still shaking trying not to breakdown and keep his composure "Ei, we can still be friends..." Bakugou got off the couch, Grabbed kirishimas back and pulled him into a hug kissing his top middle head "i-im so sorry... " The red-head said before breaking down into tears.

_____________________________________________

:') I have no words