Be happy♡~

It had been a long day for katsuki Bakugou, he had recently gotten in a fight with his mom making him beyond pissed off. He entered his dorm room slamming the door hard making his neighbor Ejirou Kirishima, books fall. The red-head immideatly got up and went next door opening up the dorm room without knocking but shutting the door, he walked up the mad male who was cursing, yelling, everything Kirishima grabbed Bakugous hands holding them to try and calm the male down which seemed to be work but still going. "Hey hey hey katsuki katsuki, calm down. What happend..?" Ejirou asked with a soft tone truing to calm the blonde down who's eyes was filled with frustrated tears, "ITS THE OLD HAG THAT'S WHAT!" Bakugou replied, his voice sounds shakey Kirishima's eyebrow curve up lightly As he involves bakugou in a hug holding him. "ALL SHE EVER FUCKING DOES IS COMPLAIN AND THEN BLAMES ME FOR NOT GETTING THE RIGHT STUFF FOR WHAT SHE WROTE DOWN?! IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT!!" The blonde yells with a rude tone, kirishima grabs the boys hand pressing between the space of his point and thumb making Bakugou immediately calm. "What is she dosent know that..?" "No, she fucking knows.." The blonde said with a irritated temper making Kirishima kiss his cheek causing the male to look at him with pinkish-redish color dusted into his pale face, "stop it you asswhole" The blonde said clearly flustered but trying to sound harsh "But Why? MY affection makes you feel better right??" "Ya so what!.." " then why would I stop if you love it?" The red-headed male said smiling, starting to cover the ash-blonde male in pecks making him have a small smile on him, "stop it you ahasswhole!" The blonde chuckled as Kirishima continued to shower him in affection. Stopping, the red-head layed his head against his love, "You guys can talk soon just let eachother cool down mk katsu?" The blonde looks at Kirishima nodding in understatement "Ya whatever.. " the blonde said back to his usual attitude the red-head decides to give the boy one final kiss but this on the rightful place, the blonde blinks a couple of times before returning the kiss and pulling away his face all red along with the red-head "Love you katsu" "Same to you Ei.." Kirishima hug bakugou tighter snuggling his face into his neck.

_____________________________________________

Sorry if this is bad ;w; it's 4:54 a.m in the fucking morning, I'm on sleep deprive so :/ I hope this was good ;^; PLUS ULTRA!