Piecing back together

"If you had actually listened to me, none of the civilians would've gotten hurt! It's like you just mute me the hell out!" Slaming a hand on a counter kirishima frowned at the other, bakugou only scowled and glared at his partner infront of him. "WHAT THIS IS MY FAULT?!" the screaming continued on for 10 minutes, bickering, arguing, just a whole mess and at one point something was said that shouldnt have been.. and it wasn't something true. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALWAYS SO.. DIFFICULT! FOR ONE TIME IN YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE JUST ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG INSTEAD OF DENYING IT? MABEY THATS WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME WITH OTHERS? YOU DONT FUCKING CARE!" knowing he was going a little off board and pushing into personal issues kirishima stopped talking.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like.." kirishima paused. "Shut the hell up." Bakugou immediately snapped back. He bit his lip from the inside of his cheek and wiped his nose,, he wasn't crying but felt as if deep within him."I'll wait in the living room.. I'm sorry katsuki." Kirishima murmered quietly before exciting the room.  For the rest of the afternoon the two minded their own business and reflected on their words. They both knew what they said to each other wasn't right but mainly on eijirous part, he knew the other didn't like having his issues brought up especially what it caused others. Eventually it was enough time to where both had calmed down and eijirou swallowed, he knew he would have to apologize because the guilt building up was becoming a bit too much.

Knocking on the door he let himself in after a few moments, "hey.. whatcha doing?." He asked softly seeing the other on the bed scrolling through his laptop. "Go the hell away." Bakugou said rudley but it didn't seem to work. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean it but I said it anyway. I know saying sorry dosent help but I wanna make up for it.." He looked at the floor and to katsuki before seeing him wiping his eyes. Had he really said something that painful? Oh now this was definitely not good. "No katsuki. I'm so sorry." Eijirou walked over to the blonde who only pulled away, "I said go the hell away! Can't you fucking hear—" pausing, he gathered his breath and exhaled before removing the developing tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry. I really am.." the male whisperered to the blonde.

Sitting down on the bed kirishima brought bakugou into a hold and layed his cheek on the top of bakugous head, having his arms around his chest and mid-riff. "I'm really sorry.. I know you have.. struggles but I should've NEVER brought em up and I'm so sorry." Kirishima only began to loose his composure and the guilt finally arised as a quiver into eijirous throat causing bakugou to growl softly and turned around. "Don't cry—" bakugou wasn't thr best at comforting but he didn't want the other to cry over something that wasn't to serious. "It's not even that bad.. it just— made it worse having to hear it from you I guess." Bakugou scratched his head before bringing the other into a hold where he hugged the blonde. "I know and I'm sorr–y.. I hurt you. I didn't mean to and I'm so sorry katsuki" the quivering was a bit strong but still good enough to understand. "Let's just forget this shit happend okay? I don't want you crying over a small shouting spree."

Kirishima sniffed slightly and nodded, pushing back from bakugous hold and giving the best smile he could. Bakugou blinked and cupped the others face before squishing his cheeks softly, "when you cry you leave tear stains on your face which ruins your best smile." He want one for soft words but he wanted to make the other know he forgave him and know the truth at the least as well. Kirshima was stunned before laughing, "I'm sorry, I'll try to never cry again" wiping away the remaining tears he leaned forward and kissed the others forehead. "You're really pretty . Like super pretty." Eijirou smiled with a small blush before connecting his lips with bakugous. "You're too nice sometimes cut it out" bakugou muffled and yet his face was as red as a pink flower, the two parted before he wrapped the redhead in a hug. Bakugou layed on the bed and kirishima layed on his stomach, "hey.. if we ever get in a, disagreement I promise I love you even if it seems I don't.. I just wanna protect you and that's the most important thing to me." Kirishima admitted having his head on the blonde chest, "I know I'm not much of a people pleaser but I wanna be somebody you know you can talk or come to." Both looked at each other and kirishima only smiled.

"And you say I'm too nice~" kirishima teased before having a hand in his face, he laughed and looked at the other softly "I love you katsuki ." Bakugou only glared before softening his force, he mumbled something beneath his breath and exhaled, "me too.."

_________________________________________

Suggestion from Galaxywolife