Happy 4th of july 🎆

It was currenty the 4th of July, meaning people would set off fireworks to celebrate. Kirishima loved the fourth of july as he got to see the beautiful fireworks light up in the sky, kirishima was currently getting dressed he slipped a simple red hoodie on. He wasn't planning on putting his hair up sense it was night afterall, the male had a smile on his face but he quickly perked his head up when he heard a sound that sounded like a gunshot almost? The male looked out the window to see colorful sparks go to the ground. "Katsuki! The fireworks are starting, are you ready!?" He called out to the blonde who wasn't even ready. "NO." Katsuki replied to ejirou but he yelled it sense he was in another room. Ejirou went to bakugou with a small pour "why not? The fireworks are starting soon dont you want to go?" He asked the hot-headed boy who just scoffed "No. I dont." He replied again making ejirou slightly sigh. "Come on man you don't wanna miss out! I promise it's gonna be worth it.'' He said looking down at the blonde who just had a scowl on his face. "My fucking God only if it makes you shut up!" He remarked getting up and walking past the redhead he went and put on a classic sweater then slipping some shoes on. Ejirou smiled and waited at the door for bakugou. A couple moments passed by and katsuki was there "great let's go!" He said opening the door and walking out The hotheaded male followed shutting the door behind him. The two walked down the sidewalk and made a couple turns but soon were on a hill where you could see the fireworks clearly. At some time passed the fireworks had been shot up into the air lighting up the dark night with its colors. The redhead was enjoying ever single moment of this a huge big wide smile on his face "isn't it so pretty katsuki" he asked but didn't make eye contact with the other his eyes glued onto the fireworks. Bakugou looked at kirishima he honestly just kinda admireded ejirou he could care less about the fireworks. He went to the male and turned his head around he leaned a little bit and placed a soft kiss on the redheads lips. Kirishima blinked a little confused but also slightly redend. He kissed the blonde with a small smile then pulled away "what was that for?" He asked the blonde who grunted but didn't respond. Ejirou laughed a little and went to the other grabbing his arm and holding it. He rested his head against bakugous shoulders while his hand locked hands with katsukis "happy 4th of july katsuki..." he smiled to the blonde. Bakugou looked at kirishima and he huffed a bit. "Yeah yeah...." he muttered looking down and sighing a bit when he rested his head against kiris his hand interlocking with the redheads. ''Happy 4th of july...."

_____________________________________________
Haha- uhm- I hope you enjoyed this and if you didn't im sorry. Happy 4th of july ;w;
PLUS ULTRA❤👊