Homework!!

It was Thursday, everybody had just gotten out of school, Some headed for home and others went somewhere else such as bakugou and Kirishima were headed to a place. Bakugou had said saying he would tutor the red head "I CAN TUTOR JUST AS WELL SHIT HEAD! I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY TUTORING" earlier that day the blonde said.  As the two walked into a place, they went to a open spot ordered some drinks and Kirishima got out some homework setting it on the tabel. "Ok now what the fuck does the problem say?" Bakugou said with a irritated calm voice, the red-head read the problem to the blonde "If Koyi has 7 x W Coy fish and Jan jin has 12 X WE how much koyi have if you multiply W x WE together " Bakugou looked at kirishima with a 'Are you that dumb' look, making Kirishima avoid eye contact "Look man!! I've tried taking notes! It just doesn't help" Kirishima said sounding annoyed. "OK SHIT head! You x's the fucking 7 to 12 add it to W! Then X it by W.E! Then bam! You have 84W.E.W! It's simple shit head!" Bakugou looked up at the red-head who seemed like he just saw a man die "wow..uh " Kirishima stared at the paper before looking Bakugou "I guess it's sorta easy" "Good! Now do the dam work!!" "Right!" Kirishima grabbed his pencil and began to write stuff down as bakugou found the red-heads note book folded it into a cone  smacking kirishima on the head once "Ow man! What was that for?!" Ejirou looked Confused As hell "QUIT DOODLING AND DO THE FUCKING WORK!" Bakugou yelled causing everybody to look towards there direction" "Katuski! Quite down your drawing attention to us!" Bakugou sat down "like I fucking care" As the hours passed Kirishima managed to understand the problems, but only from how much stressed was out on him. As Kirishima walked out of the place He felt like crying from the stress that was being held in that needed to be let out but that didn't mean he was sad, Bakugou looked at Kirishima with a scowl whiched turned into a confused/worrying face, Kirishima let a few tears fall relaving alot of impact from him. "EI? why the hell are you crying?!" Bakugou looked at him with worry in his eye's but confused face "Did i hit you to fucking hard or something?" Kirishima looked at bakugou as tears fell but smiled "No, just alot of stress that needs to be let out y'know but-" Kirishima took a huff of breath letting it out with a shaky one "-but im not sad" Bakugou walked up to the red-head involving him in a hug kissing the top of his head "Sorry Ei, and I understand.. but you did good with the math problems" Kirishima smiled against the taller males chest letting out of couple sobs before gathering himself and backing away wiping his face with his shoulders "Thanks katsu, i just needed a few moments" Kirishima tilted his head smiling, "Ya whatever .. " Bakugou looked away with his face all red and hands in pocket, kirishima chuckled walking up the blonde kissing him on the lips making the tall male even more red "dipshit.." "Love you katsu♡~ "You too.." Bakugou muttered under his breath with a small smile.
_____________________________________________
Hey guys, here's a story I came up with since I'm bored ASF so I hope you enjoyed this :> if not all WELL:/ PLUS ULTRA!!