"I never did shit! Let me go! Let me go! Do you not know who my parents are?!" He yelled as he got dragged out of the room. He continued to yell throughout the halls of the academy.

"Number 31 and 82. You two get out with your 2 other teammates. You have been caught cheating 5 times — almost 6 times." Another sentinels said as he looked at the two.

"You have no factual proof that I did cheat! Give me real proof that I did!" The man yelled enraged by such accusations. "We are only just chunin. While this is the case, we are elite among those ranks. Get it? We may not be as powerful as a jonin or an ANBU for that matter, but we are much more stronger than a kid like yourself." The sentinel said as the kid got dragged away from everyone's field of vision.

"Number 72 and 45. You're out with your 2 other teammates." Another sentinel said without even looming at either of the two. Unlike with the first 2, they didn't protest the accusations put against them.

Those accusations were true to its every possible extent. As time went on more people started to get disqualified from the whole exam itself. Some of the people at the rivaling 4 Great Villages had some of their genin get disqualified also.

Reisha once again started to look around in a much more careful manner than before. Her eyes spotted multiple people around the vicinity that were writing with no obvious difficulty being seen from them at all.

Hm? These people seem to be cruising along this test. Reisha thought as she narrowed her eyes at one of the few. There was no way genin would get any of these right on their own unless if they were someone as smart as Runa.

Could there be another hidden factor? Are these people actually genin? Reisha thought carefully as she kept on thinking and thinking about possible ways to accomplish such a task.

~~~

"Naruto, we need. . . to stop." Sasuki moaned out a bit. Naruto was currently kissing Sasuki's neck. Naruto looked up and raised an eyebrow. Sasuki caught her breath.

"Why?" Naruto looked at Sasuki red and pink tinted face. "You know, I'm the proctor for the Second Test, right?" She wiped the drool that was apparent on her own face. He raised an eyebrow.

"What? How? I thought Anko was going to be the proctor this year?" Naruto asked as he dug his lips down to Sasuki's neck once more. She widened her eyes a bit.

"Anko was. . . too lazy. . . and wanted to. . . eat dango. . . so Hokage-sama wanted. . . me to cover. . . for her. . . please stop. . . that feels way. . . too good." Sasuki held onto Naruto tightly.

"Yeah, fine." Naruto said as he laid right beside her. "You know, those genin better not try and look at you. I'd kill them if the were to do that." Naruto said as she just smirked.

"Even if they were your own genin?" Asked Sasuki. Naruto just scoffed. "Of course, not. They know better than to cross you. They know that you are dangerous." Naruto said as he caressed her silky and soft cheek.

"You are contradicting yourself. Aren't you supposed to be the kind of person that likes to battle with a person's mind — their ideology and their principles on how they live their life?" Asked Sasuki. Naruto licked his lips. He looked at her lips.

"You know me so well, Sasuki-chan~!" Naruto exclaimed as his lips met hers. Their lips soon separated as they got out of the bed that the two were laying on. Sasuki just scoffed.

"Why wouldn't I know you well? I'm your one and only lover, fox-boy." Sasuki smirked as Naruto shook his head. "Anko should should be taking over for me once the Second Exam is a quarter away from finishing. Wanna do something after?" Sasuki asked.