December 18 - The Wattpad 2020 Holiday Giveaway

Start from the beginning

5. GRAND PRIZES: There are a total of fourteen (14) grand prizes available to be won (each a "Grand Prize", and collectively, the "Grand Prizes"). Twelve (12) of the Grand Prizes shall consist of one (1) free Premium+ annual subscription (each, "GP1") (ARV: USD $89.99). One (1) Grand Prize shall consist of 12000 Wattpad coins ("GP2") (ARV: USD $250.00). One (1) Grand Prize shall consist of the entire Wattpad Books published catalogue ("GP3") (ARV: USD $220.00). The Grand Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution, are not transferable (excluding winners who already have Premium+ subscriptions who can transfer their respective Grand Prize to a friend and/or family), not for resale and have no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described, or becomes unavailable for any reason, to substitute another similar Grand Prize.

6. GRAND PRIZE DRAWS: Fourteen (14) Grand Prize random draws (each, the "Grand Prize Draw") will be held between on consecutive days between December 20, 2020 to December 24, 2020 (collectively, the "Draw Dates") in Toronto, Ontario to determine the fourteen (14) selected Grand Prize winners from among all eligible Entries. All Grand Prize winners of GP1 shall be selected by random draw on the following Draw Dates: four (4) of each such Grand Prize winners on December 20, 2020, December 21, 2020 and December 22, 2020, respectively. The Grand Prize winner of GP2 shall be selected by random draw on December 23, 2020. The Grand Prize winner of GP3 shall be selected by random draw on December 24, 2020.

7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each selected entrant will be contacted immediately after the Draw Dates in accordance with the schedule outlined above (the "Notification"). For any selected entrant to be declared a Grand Prize winner, the selected entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question. If a selected entrant (a) cannot be reached by direct message within one (1) business day of Notification; or (b) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; then he/she may be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made with a selected entrant. Upon receipt of the skill testing question correctly answered, the Grand Prize will be delivered to the appropriate winner within thirty (30) days through their Wattpad wallet associated with their Wattpad account.

8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.

9. GENERAL: The Releasees do not assume any responsibility for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by an awarded Grand Prize or the Sweepstakes itself; or (iii) any failure of the Sponsor Website including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void.

10. By entering and/or accepting a Grand Prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state or province/territory) and/or photograph without further compensation, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to this Sweepstakes, except to the extent prohibited by law.

11. By entering and/or accepting a Grand Prize, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes shall be construed in accordance with the governing laws and jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario, excluding its conflict of law rules.

12. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws.

13. For the winner's list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 3, 2021 to: Wattpad's Survey Sweepstakes ℅ Marketing Department, 36 Wellington St. E, Suite 200, Toronto Ontario, M5E 1C7. The winner's list to be available after December 29, 2021 .

14. The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. Personal information collected from entrants will only be used by the Sponsor to administer the Sweepstakes and, only if consent is given at the time of entry, to provide the entrants with information regarding upcoming promotions and/or events from the Sponsor and its affiliates. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants consent to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information as set out in the Sponsor's privacy policy, which is available at https://policies.wattpad.com/privacy/

15. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is: Wattpad Corp, 36 Wellington Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C.