6. What's up with TaeTae?

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Jimin asked.

"Nae..."

"Who is her bias? I bet its me!" Kookie smiled his bunny smile.

"Its me." Tae disclosed.
Jimin's eyes grew big.

"Waaah..." Kookie said.

"What if it was intentional? She happened to bump into none other but her bias? Seriously?" Jimin said.

"I don't think so. She seemed to be in a hurry. She didn't even seem to recognize me. She didn't do it intentionally..."

"Waaah... He is defending her!" Jimin and Jungkook made fun of poor V.
Tae was flushed for a moment.

"Yaa. Stop making up stuff."

"He likes her." JK rolled his tongue.

"Yaa! I don't even know her, how can I like her? Now leave! I need to sleep."

"Nae nae."

Jimin and Jungkook got up and got out of his room.
Tae turned to his drawer, intending to open it.

"Don't read it hyung!" Kookie shouted before running away.
Tae jumped on his bed, shocked.

He smiled to himself thinking of Jimin and JK.

V retired to bed and tried to sleep but somehow he couldn't get the diary pass his mind.

'How did she look?' Tae thought stressing onto his memory of the airport.

All he could remember her messy bun and her sweat suit. He remembered her almond eyes. That's it. That's all his memory could render him. Getting restless Tae got up and switched on the bedside lamp and tugged onto his drawer, pulling out the diary.

'Lets read one more chapter. No harm in that!' Tae thought.

He turned to a page in random.

44th entry
Bimil-ya
I feel so lonely sometimes. Its just that I feel like I should start dating too. All my friends including Eunji are dating these days. Its not like guys don't approach me ...the fault's all mine. Everytime I end up comparing every guy with Taehyung oppa .
Yeah I know thats wrong. I shouldn't get confused between fangirling and relationships...but I can't control my heart. You can't arrest anyone over that...can you? Bimil-ya...what do I do?  I so wanna meet him someday!
Like...what if I am working at my office and he sends me a surprise bouquet? What if he makes a cup of hot chocolate for me as I write a novel? I know I am crazy...but you know that I am a hopeless romantic person. Oh! I wish he were an ordinary person... would I  know him then? Anyways...
Later~

Tae chuckled as he read the entry in Yeona's diary.

'Hmm... An ordinary person and bouquet in her office...' Tae smiled.

For some reason Tae couldn't stop grinning for the next few minutes. Brushing off his thoughts about the diary, he put it back in his drawer. Before finally calling it a night V thought to check on Weverse.

He opened it and had scrolled only three posts when he came across one by someone named 'TaeTaes_Y'. He read the first two lines and understood it was none other but Yeona.

"You know? I... I bumped into this strange man about a week ago at the airport... and... Then lost my diary... somewhere... my very personal diary. I want my diary back but I don't know who has it T~T I think it has ended up with a byuntae! Yes am sure! Yes! It has ended up with a pervert! I bet he has read it and is laughing at me right now T~T"

 I want my diary back but I don't know who has it T~T I think it has ended up with a byuntae! Yes am sure! Yes! It has ended up with a pervert! I bet he has read it and is laughing at me right now T~T"

Tae's eye grew wide and then he burst into laughter thinking how Yeona thought him to be a pervert. Well of course he had read her diary and sure laughed, rather smiled but did that make him a pervert?

'Andwe! Am not a byuntae! I am her bias, I can read her diary! I... Guess?' V thought.

He shook his head.

Tae read the post again and smirked as he typed out a comment for Yeona's post. He knew that it would drive Yeona crazy that her bias had commented on her post and for some reason Tae wanted to surprise her.

"What if the person it ended up with isn't a byuntae after all? ;)" Tae typed and hit post.

The next morning Taehyung got out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom to freshen up. Quickly doing his job, Tae walked towards the dining hall and found all the six members were already making a chaos in there.

"Joh-eun achim (good morning) everyone!" Tae said.

The boys wished him back and Tae sat at the table taking a bread and started to put strawberry jam on it.

'Byuntae...' He couldn't stop thinking of the post and was smiling to himself.
He bit into his toast and blurted out.

"Hyung, where can I buy a bouquet without getting noticed?"

JK coughed hearing Taehyung while Jimin almost spat out his orange juice. All the members looks at V, surprised.

"Yaa Taehyung-ya, I have been watching you. You had been looking at me and smiling like a pervert since you came for breakfast. Now you want to buy me a bouquet?" Jin joked.

V was flustered and his face was only a shade lighter than the red strawberry jam on his bread.

"Aniyo! Andwe! I wasn't looking at you and smiling and I don't want to give you any flowers either." Tae said.

Jin laughed his typical wind shield laugh and everybody else cracked up too.

"Why not ask Manager Sejin to help you?" J-hope suggested.

"Umm... I have some work with Manager Sejin..." SUGA said.

"Hyung don't worry, I and Jimin-shi can help you out..." Kookie said.

As everyone else dispersed to their rooms, Jimin and JK pulled Tae to the couch and made him sit.

"Wae? Why do you want to buy a bouquet all of a sudden?" Jimin asked.
JK looked at Tae with a smirk.

"Umm..."

______________________________________________

A/N:
Hope you liking it? Please vote and comment.
Also thank you for reading.
The picture used as the Weverse post had been made by us, do not copy.

Why do you think Tae is asking to buy a bouquet? Read on to find out!
Stay tuned!