||𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•
Today was the last day of the school year at Hogwarts. Sure Y/N was a bit disappointed that she couldn't see her friends for months. But she remembered something, something important.

"IM LATE FOR THE CEREMONY"

She quickly got dressed in her cloak and ran to the great hall. In the great hall, All students are seated, and green banners with snakes on them are around the ceiling. She already knew who won. But felt someone's arm wrapped around my shoulder. She thought it was either of her friends but she turned to see

"Malfoy get you disgusting hand off me!" He looked at me. But he had a smirk on his face "oh come on Y/N we already won you have Slytherin potential and your lucky, Pansy wants me but I want you."

"Absolutely not Malfoy the way you treated my friends this year will not make me like you at all ever. Besides we're Eleven and to me sounds like we're young."

"Well fine just so you know you do not want to be on my bad side...." he walked off

I shrugged my shoulders "bad side my arse" she mocked, then she walked to the Gryffindor table next to her friends who looked tired and disappointed. She was going to be alone again.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yes Ron what is it"

"Well since your dad is going to be meetings all summer want to stay with us?"

"Yeah that would be fun" George said then with Fred continuing "our mum won't mind at all plus you know the best places to prank people here!"

"I would love to ill ask my father to let me go hopefully."

The glass clanked and saw my father get up from his chair.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 262  points." Everyone clapped Y/N and Harry made eye contact with disappointing faces. "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points, In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points, And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." Once again they clapped but not very celebration clap more like a sad one.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award." We all looked up confused.

"To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." We all cheered for my best friend my first one...

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess Hogwarts has ever seen, 50 points." I hugged Ron and he hugged me back we were cheering.

"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." They cheered once more until she heard her name.

"Next goes my Daughter Y/N who sacrificed herself to save her friends, 50 points." We cheered again while Harry and Hermione Hugged my back

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione said

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Everyone started cheering for Neville as he stood there shocked. "Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." He clapped and the Slytherin banners changed to beautiful red and gold color with a lion "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"

Everyone started cheering for the Gryffindor table and in that table everyone got up and threw their hats and so did the other houses Y/N saw Draco and his friends just sit there looking dead at Y/N and Harry. But they didn't care at all.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

After everyone left the hall Y/N and her father Dumbledore had dinner together.

"I'm proud Y/N."

"Thank you father!"

"I got you a little something to congratulate you and completing your first year." Dumbledore hands the girl chocolate frogs, many of them.

"I'm going to tell you something." He grabbed my hand and looked at me

"Unfortunately I won't be here all summer... so you have to stay here all summer"

"Actually I was thinking can I stay with the Weasley's please Ron's mother invited me to stay." He gave her a worried look, the reason he kept his daughter in here was because of Voldemort, he was afraid he will capture her and go with his plan he knew he was planning ever since her parents died.

"I guess under the circumstances, you can go-" she immediately took and big bite of her food and got up from the chair. "I'm done!" She said before she left out the door. "Except one thing." She turned around face filled with crumbs, he gets up with a cloth and cleans her face. "I want you to be careful when your going out, make sure you are cautious with everyone around you."

He had finished wiping her face and leads her out the door. She went back to the common room. And entered the dormitory, she saw it was empty no posters that the girls put up, no clothes on the floor like usual, just empty. She saw Hermione pack all her things.

"Oh hi Y/N!"

"Hey Hermione guess what I'm staying with Ron this summer."

"That's great you can help him learn to read."

We both laughed. "Let's go we are going to be late for the train."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

The next day finally came around so fast yet so slow, Y/N was leaving home for the first time to go with her friend. She had her suitcase filled with clothes, her broom, and was carrying her owl with her.

Everyone got on the train but Harry went to Hagrid he brought back a book, he went inside and took it out He showed it her and introduced her to his parents which he was longing to tell her about.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Then they finally got off after three hours, Y/N saw Harry's family, She was worried since he told her all the bad things they have done to him so she was scared, " please write to us I don't want you to feel alone again" says Y/N

"Y/n I'll be fine"

She hugged him tight as she can. She was worried for him. She didn't want them to hit him or make him starve.

"Write to me Harry ok..."

"It's not forever Y/N." "I know but ima miss you."

She finished hugging him and let him go and went to the weasley's

"Oh you must be Y/N hello darling you can call me Molly dear. You look just like your mother."

"Mum went to Hogwarts with your mother    Y/N" Ron said while eating food.

"Really will you tell me about her." She said excitedly

"Of course dear once we get into the car."

It was a pretty good year not going to lie (NO IT WAS HORRIBLE) but hope next year is even better <3

Has Finally been edited <3