||𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

When walking up the stairs they both made eye contact with a house elf. The two has seen some before but not like this one. Unlike what Harry had described Dobby to be was not like Y/N imagination with this one. He was very scrawny and had a attitude towards them making faces and such while making eye contact. They were face to face with a door, they held hands and opened it immediately scared by Hermione's hugging out of worry. "Oh! You guys! Are you alright?! We've heard them talking about the dementor attack you must tell us everything." She said.

Ron came up behind her and out his hand in her shoulders. "Breathe Hermione." He said calmly. "There's a hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous! I've looked it up they just simply cannot expel you." She said in defense. "It's completely unfair!" Harry let go of Y/N's hand and made his way around the room. "There's a lot of that going around my mind at this moment..." Harry kept looking around the room. "What is this place?" Y/N asked. "It's headquarters" Ron answered. "It's the Order of the Phoenix, it's a secret society Dumbledore created it when they first thought you know who." Harry sat down on the bed looking at the three with their faces in anger and confusion with everything happening in the Ministry. "I've got all summer with no scrap of news why?" He asked them. "We did write mate. Really we did. Only..."

"Only what?" Harry said.

"Dumbledore told me to swear not to say anything." Y/N was confused. She understands her father's business is his own but when it comes to her friends and especially her boyfriend she needs to know what's going on. "He said that?" She asked, Hermione and Ron looked at each other with guiltiness in their face. "Why on earth would he want to keep Harry in the dark maybe we could help. After all Harry saw Voldemort return he has every right to say something this makes no sense at all? He also saw...Cedric get killed." One she said that sentence her joy had climbed out of her body but was luckily saved by the twins that appeared from no where which made everyone flinch.

"Y/N we heard your angry tones but don't bottle it up mate." "Let it out, you can always shout. But about your little conversation we totally didn't hear...we can do something...a little more interesting."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Harry and Y/N had given the Weasley Twins money to have their dream of owning a joke shop. And so far they have thought of everything! And one of those is a listening device which they are about to test now. They tied the giant ear to a string and the twins, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Y/N, and Ginny were all upstairs on the same level looking down as the large ear went down the stairs very smoothly and carefully. They had a speaker like device in their hand and what came out of it was a little scratchy and hard to understand. "It's about time they both understand. It's Harry and Y/N they deserve to know." "Well I don't-JEJEJEJEJJE" the device started acting up and George was trying to fix it and understand what they are saying. "They are just children." "Well they are not adults either! He's not James and she's not Amelia."