~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓨𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵~

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"𝒜𝐿𝐿 Hogwarts 4th years report to the assembly room immediately."

Harry and Ron were confused, one reason the "dress and bonnet" for Ron, second many girls were suddenly interested in him. Third, why cancel the first class to go to the assembly room and why not for all students. They do what they were told and started walking to the assembly room.

"What do you think this is for?" Asked Ron "I dunno maybe we're in trouble? Or the fourth year students made a huge mistake? How am I supposed to know Ron?"

"Right sorry."

The boys were seated at the right side of the room while the girls were on the left. McGonagall was standing in the middle of the room waiting for students to be seated and Filch standing with his cat next to a Turntable. Once the seating had been arranged it was finally time to announce the future event.

"The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost...a dance." Groans emerge from the boys who are listening on, of course, they would be embarrassed in front of almost everyone especially asking someone to go with them. While on the other side a bunch of squealing girls happy and excited to dance.

"Silence. The house of Godrick Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

While George and Fred were messing around they laughed at the comment.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight."

Ron started whispering to Seamus about how dumb this dance was in his opinion. "Something's about to burst out of Hilary but I don't think it's a swan."

"Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Weasly, will you join me?" She pulled Ron away from his seat while Harry patted his back wanting him to go. "Now, place your right hand on my waist." "Where?!"

"My waist." He does so and a wolf whistle comes from the crowd.

"Now bend your arm. Mr Filch..." Mcgonagall waved to signal Filch to play the music, He started playing the record and the beautiful melody started playing. While on the boys side Harry was smiling and giggling at Ron. "Oi" Harry whispered to the twins. The twins bent down still looking at Ron. "Never gonna let him forget this are you?" "Never" After only a few minutes of dancing Mcgonagall stopped only for a couple of seconds "Everybody come together." The girls instantly stand and walk forward, the boys are all still seated. "Boys, on your feet." Neville immediately stands with courage while the rest of the boys are getting up slowly while groaning in complaint.

       •───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Harry and Ron were walking in Hogwarts barely getting out of class. They have barely discovered the Yule Ball. Harry obviously knew who he was going to ask but was extremely nervous to even ask. "Why do they always have to travel in packs? How are you supposed to get one alone to ask them..." Questioned Harry. "Blimey Harry, you slayed dragons. If you can't get a date who can?" The boys walked by a group of girls with their iconic periwinkle uniform. In the pack was a familiar H/C girl standing with them. "Oh sorry girls I have to meet with someone I can't break a promise." Said the girl. The other beautiful girls looked at a glance at Harry and Ron and turned away with a 'hmp' Harry and Ron walked away and started to see the girl Harry was in love with coming towards them. "I think I'd take the dragon right now." whispered Harry. "Harry, just go you talked to her many times." "oh hello boys haven't seen you in awhile." she laughed. "Heheheh..." Harry laughed awkwardly, A budge from Ron brought Harry back to earth. "Hey Y/N I was wondering if-" "Hey Y/N c'mon we're late we have to meet with Professor Sprout" Yelled Neville. "Sorry I have to go talk to you later!" she said as she ran towards Neville.