||𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Harry's scar kept hurting so has Y/N's as well. She kept lying in bed but she was studying for the upcoming exams in bed.

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione said

"Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?" Ron stated

"Yeah my scar keeps burning."

"Y/N's scar is hurting as well to the point it's bleeding more than usually."

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Y/N had been so bored in the dorm room. She feels herself getting hot and knew a fever was kicking in which she was not prepared for. A knock at the dorm she heard.

"Come in!"

the trio walk up to the sick girl.

"Y/N are you ok." Asked Harry

"I'm fine just a little fever that's all."

"Is your father here."

"No like always he got a emergency owl from the Ministry of Magic and left for London."

They all sighed

"But..." she trailed off.  "if we have to get that stone we are going to go through the trapdoor tonight."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

They all immediately got out of bed and woke each other up. They got dressed and met each other downstairs in the common room.

They stopped to hear croaking. They see Trevor alone on the chair.

"Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!"

"Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, arent you?"

"I'm sorry Neville we have to do this." Says Y/N
"No! I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you."

Hermione and Y/N go to the front.

"Neville we are really sorry about this." Says Hermione

They both take out their wand and say the spell at the same time.

"Petrificus Totalus."

Neville is frozen and falls backwards onto the ground. Hermione and Y/N put their wands back in the coat and clothing.

"Your both a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary."

"Let's go then."

They all go under Harry's cloak and start walking to the TrapDoor. They make it to the door and open it to see Fluffy sleeping they start moving his paw and open the door. Then the music stopped.

"Oh no."

Y/N looked up to see dogs awake And jumps in the trapdoor

"See you on the other side!" I shouted

They came down with Harry hitting his head. Y/N crawls over to him to see if he's ok. Then black vines of some sort tie them up, They try to escape but nothing was happening.

"Stop moving, all of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster."

Y/N and Ron panicked