~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜~

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

What in the world was Harry even thinking. When I saw him he looked worried and was panicking. Maybe I was a little hard on him, but it was his fault he put his own life in danger. I may be overreacting but I'm worried for my friend. I need to stop thinking and go to bed.

As always I woke up and got my things.
I told Hermione everything about what happened last night. "WHAT!?"

"Listen Hermione it's not his fault maybe...uh" "Y/N he has no excuse he could've been in danger!" "Hermione maybe when Harry explains it more you and I might understand what he saw. It's more important to see in his point of view and what he witnessed that might help us." "You really like him do you Y/N?"

"Yeah right, Hermione, he and I are just friends nothing else. Now we need to go or else. Snape will give us detention."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After a few classes we finally all met up to discuss everything. Harry told us more about what he saw. "It can't be Hagrid. It just can't be." Hermione said in shock.

"We don't even know this Riddle. He sounds like a dirty,rotten snitch to me." Ron said

"I need to do some research on a girl. She was beautiful her name was Amelia?" Amelia... that name sounded familiar. "Would you look at that Harry Potter? Researching? Did I wake up in a different universe?" "Hey!"

"But still The monster had killed someone. What would any of us done?"

"Look. Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go ask him about it? Never mind that'd be a cheerful visit. Hello, Hagrid. Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?" Little did we know Hagrid was right behind us and we didn't know.

"Mad an' hairy? Wouldn't be talkin'bout me, now would yeh?" Hagrid grinning at them. We instantly look guilty.

"No!" We all yelled. He looked very confused about what we are talking about.

"What's that you've got, Hagrid?" Harry asked. I realized Hagrid was holding something but I couldn't tell what in the world it was.

"Flesh-Eatin' Slug Repellent. Fer the Mandrakes, yeh know. Accordin' ter Professor Sprout, they still got a bit o' growin' up ter do, but once their acne clears up, we'll be able to chop 'em up, stew 'em, an' get those people in the hospital un-Petrified. 'Til then, you three best watch yerselves, all righ'?"

We all nodded. After so many quizzes and assignments, we finally made our way to the dorm. I opened my room and see my room all messed up. Hermione's and Mine's trunks were opened and messed up. My books were all over the floor and so was my stationary.