~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢'𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎~

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒The next night we see McGonagall stand before the desecrated wall, surrounded by the rest of the staff while Ron, Y/N and I looked behind the stairs

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
The next night we see McGonagall stand before the desecrated wall, surrounded by the rest of the staff while Ron, Y/N and I looked behind the stairs.

"As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our worst fear has been realized. A student has been taken by the monster. Into the Chamber itself. I'm afraid we shall have to send the students home. I'm afraid...
this is the end of Hogwarts." My eyes widened.

All of my friends hard work to get me back here for only a few months. I see Y/N look back at both of us. We looked in front again to see Lockhart cheering

"So sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed?" He said

"Just the man. A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart." Snape said.

Y/N's face grinned. Oh no... she spoke up to Lockhart. She knew he was a fake and had to prove it somehow.

"Your moment has come at last to save a student and you know how to right? With all those books you wrote and the wonderful adventures you had, sorry for barging in I was heading to the dormitory." She said

The staff look delighted since she was right once again. He is a legend of defeating so many monsters.

"My m-moment?" He stuttered

"Weren't you saying just last night that you've known all along where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is?" Snape mentioned

"D-did I? I don't recall..."

"That settles it. We'll leave it to you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy. Your skills,after all, are legend." McGonagall said.

Lockhart looked nervous. Y/N walked back to the stairwell and said goodbye to everyone and a simple good luck to him. "I'm telling you he is completely delusional." Y/N mentioned again from forever ago.

"V-very well. I'll...I'll be in my office, getting...getting ready." He walked off

"The rest of us should go and inform the students what has happened."

"Who is it the monster's taken, Minerva?" Snape said.

"Ginny Weasley" my eyes widened. Once again tears came upon Y/N's face. Ron's knees gave up standing. I caught him in time before he fell to the ground. the staff scatters, revealing what is written on the wall"

'Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever.' We all looked wide eyed

Y/N wasn't a type to cry or run away from anything. I understand her, both of her friends are in danger and one hopefully not dead. "We need to speak with him...IMMEDIATELY!" She shouted. She walked off going to find Lockhart, and oh man was she angry more than ever. We caught up with her.