~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍~

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"That was close," I said we ran into Crabbe and Goyle they were looking at us very confused about what just happened. We all ran away back to the girl's bathroom.

"Hermione, come on, we've got loads to tell you!" Y/N said trying to look for her

" go away " we heard from a stall we all gathered around it to see Myrtle go behind Y/N "wait you'll see
it's awful" she said with a snicker "Myrtle what did you do now?" She asked. "Nothing Y/N. Putt-putt." She cried

"Hermione, are you ok?" I asked

"do you remember me telling you?
the polyjuice potion is only for the human transformations..." we opened the stall door to see Hermione facing back
"it was cat hair I pulled off Millicent's robes." She turned around only to see her head in cat form. "look at my face"

(FYI when I watched this movie when I was like 7 I was terrified. NGL I still am lmao)

"look at your tail!" Ron said amazed. I looked with wide eyes.

It's been two weeks since the Malfoy incident. Not a single clue on who the heir of Slytherin is. Unfortunately, Hermione's tail is still there and flowing. We came from the library with a bunch of books for her and Y/N to read.

"Y/N are these books really necessary?" Said Ron. Staggering under the weight of the library books in our arms, We make our way to Hermione's bed, which is covered in books.

"Oh, good. Put those anywhere." Hermione said. There is no anywhere. So we just... drop them. Ron was called while we were talking with Hermione. He came back with a message. "Madam Pince asked that we relay a message to you girls. She told me that She'd appreciate it if you'd guys leave a few books for the rest of the school."

"We've got to keep up, haven't we?" Hermione's tail then showed. "Is that thing ever going away?" Y/N said looking up from her books. Hermione rolled her eyes "Any day now Y/N, according to Madam Pomfrey. I'm just thankful I've stopped coughing up fur balls."

"We all are, believe me." Said Ron with no hesitation. "Now. What about the Chamber of Secrets? Any new leads?" She asked

"Nothing," I said

"And has it gotten any better? I mean... is anyone speaking to you?" She asked Me. "Neville asked to borrow a tubeworm in Potions yesterday. I suppose that's something." I said. I see Y/N pull out a card from under Hermione's bed. Where she was sitting is right next to her bed covered in a few books. Y/N read it aloud "'To Miss Granger. Wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher Gilderoy Lockhart.' You sleep with this
under your pillow?" She asked

"Of course not. I don't know how that got there. Now go. Y/N and I still have six hundred pages to read in Transformation Through the Ages." She said shooing us away. We started walking away when I hear Ron. "I know Hermione's mental, but can you believe she falls for that smarmy nonsense of Lockhart's?" Ron said complaining. "We'll be grateful Y/N doesn't fall for his nonsense Ron."