~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓾𝓼~

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"I find it strange" Harry said. "Strange like..."  Ron said

"strange like Y/N isn't here" Harry said

"Harry how many times do we have to tell you she is staying for another year." Hermione almost shouted.

"But why she told us this year she's coming back."

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" A voice said on the distance. The lady appears at their door. "Anything from the trolley dears?"

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand." Ron asked. He then realized he barley has enough money thats when Harry offered to pay for him but Ron refused and only asked for the drewbals.

Harry went up to get it for Ron when he gives it to him he runs into a girl with black hair. "Two pumpkin pasties please." She asked. She looked up at Harry and smiled at him while he smiled back. "Anything for you dear?" The lady asks. "No thank you I'm not hungry."

A voice starts trailing from the cabin.

"This is horrible, how can the ministry
not know who conjured it. Isn't there
any security or?" Hermione suggests

"Loads according to Dad, that's what
worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron said

Hermione sees Harry rubbing his head in pain. Even after telling him how he's in pain or asking if he's ok Harry refuses to say anything about it and always had the same answer'I'm fine'

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream. Not to mention we have to tell Y/N what happened in third year."

Harry has written a letter, he marks Sirius Black on an envelope and gives it to an owl.

One the train ride finishes the students a start seeing something flying in the distance. Curious the students quickly went inside Hogwarts up on the tower bridge to see what was coming over.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Are you excited Y/N!" Said Fleur

"Of course! I was supposed to come back here this year but I guess since I heard the news I decided to stay for fun and surprise them!"

"Y/N I heard Hogwarts is scary is it really?" Asked Gabrielle

"No it's beautiful I've lived there since forever and it's amazing full of magic and creatures."

"Y/N look!" Fluer said pointing out the window. To see a castle all grey surrounded by water. "Im finally home..." Y/N whispered.