||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

As they flew through the fog. Everyone held on tight as they could on the Thestrals. "Y/N you're suffocating me..!" Said a struggling Harry. In all honesty they were all terrified. Even the bravest of them all barley has courage to go what they are going through at this very moment. As the late night thunder approaches and the closer they are getting everyone got more and more nervous.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

They had finally made it to the ministry. They ran through the fireplaces and offices. As they reach the elevator they all take a quick final breath. Wands in ready.

"Department of Mysteries"

As they walked down the corridors with shaker breaths, they knew "This is it" says Harry. They walked down more in the hallway with Harry leading the way opening a door filled with magical orbs. They lit up their wands with the "lumos" spell. They checked every aisle for the orb that was in the vision with both Harry and Y/N's names on it. Both is separate places they have no idea where. As they walked a rumbling was heard echoing through the corridors. The fire place was moving to the side showing another way. 'These are to 90-100' Y/N thought. 'I'm 72..' "I have to go back." She whispered. "What, we can't separate!" Ron exclaimed. "I know it sound stupid but I need to get my orb before they do. Harry's is near and I'll be back soon. Trust me." She told them. They all shook their heads and Y/N sped walked down the corridors counting to herself.

Harry was counting to himself as well "92....94...95.."he was confused..right number?? "It should be here!" He said in a panic. Neville looked once again up and down. "Harry...I-it's got your name on it..." they see the right one they were looking for glowing among the others. Harry grabbed it and held it in his hand.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"75...73...72!" She looked all around. And there it was. The glowing orb that shines out of the others with her name. She gasped, shaken that she had found it. Her shaking hands grabbed it and was hypnotized by it. With no time to loose she runs with the orb carefully around her torso. She made it back with the others. But before they even noticed she was there they were face to face with a follower of the Dark Lord. "Where's Sirius!" Harry said. "You know, you really should lean to tell the difference. Between dreams. And reality." As he removed his mask Lucius Malfoy is revealed. Which leaves them shaken. "You both saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me both the prophecies."

Y/N walked almost to the front. "If you do anything to us I'll smash this thing into a million pieces." A cackle was echoed through the halls. "Well she knows how to play! Itsy-bitsy...little baby...Loveblood. "Bellatrix Lestrange..." Neville said with a shaken breath. "Neville along bottom isn't? How's mum and dad?" She asked jokingly. "Better now they're about to be avenged!" He said raising his wand while the other stopped him from getting things more escalated than it already was. Bella raised her wand in defense ready to strike. "Now. Let's everybody just calm down. 'Shall we...Now all we want are those prophecies." "Then why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.