||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

A lonely boy sat alone in the park, empty and abandoned playground all on his own on a swing. We'll be wasn't alone until a mother told her children that they had to leave. He heard laughing and mocking and not a surprise it was Dudley and his gang. "Hey big D, beat up another ten year old?" Harry asked. "This one Deserved it." "Yeah!" His gang said.

"Five against one, very brave..." Harry said with sarcasm. "Well you're the one to talk, moaning in your sleep every night...at least I'm
Not afraid of my pillow every night!" Dudley and his gang laughed, all mocking Harry. "Don't kill Cedric! Who's Cedric? Dumped your little girlfriend for a new Boyfriend?" They laughed. "Shut up..."

"Don't kill me mum!" He yelled. "Where is your mum...? Where is your mum, Potter... is she dead? Is she Dead!" They all laughed and made fun of Harry for having not a single parent. The laughing and getting made fun of got to him. He jumped off the swing and made his way stomping towards Dudley, he took out his wand and put it towards him. He only looked at the magical wand with fear in his eyes, his friends started laughing thinking it was just an ordinary stick, but Dudley knew the truth.

Once the laughter dies down a storm started to form from a beautiful sunny day. The clouds started forming covering the beautiful sun and the wind started picking up a lot more. "Cmon Dudley!" "Yeah let's go Dudley." "What are you doing?" Dudley said with a straight face. "I'm
Not doing anything!" He said with confusion and fear. "We're getting out of here Dudley!" His gang ran away from the scene while the two cousins looked up. They didn't know what was going to happen so all they could do was run.

They traced a tunnel and took a break, but when looking straight ahead the lights of the tunnel started blinking. They looked around and saw a dementor right above them. Harry was caught first held by the neck. "Dudley run!" He yelled. He did as he was told and started looking back and running as fast as he could. But when he was looking back he slipped on a rain puddle and landed on the floor sliding towards the exit. That was until another dementor appeared. Harry started looking into the dementor and started sucking the life out of him and Dudley. But In pure bravery Harry slipped out his wand he smacked the dementor getting it out of his way dropping his wand. He was able to recover it and lifted his wand and said the words.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Harry saw as the dementor was defeated but when he looked back Dudley was still with the dementor sucking his life away from him. He dragged the light to the other and defeated the other saving Dudley. That was until Mrs. Fig came out, Harry hid his wand away from her. "Don't put away your wand Harry, they might come back." He looked at her with fear of what just happened, what in the world were dementors doing here out of all places.