~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓭~

First of all sorry I was gone yo I'm not dead I promise💀 But ya girl is busy with school work high school is fucking HELL. Anyways uh here you simps. (Why am I talking lol)

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Both Cedric and Harry were confused. 'Where are we' they both thought in their heads. They looked around at their surroundings and saw gravestones, god so many gravestones. "You ok?" Cedric asked. "Yeah, you?" Harry replied. "Where are we?" The older boy asked. "I've been here before." Harry answered. They looked again finding any clues that has to do with the game. They couldn't find anything, that's when Harry realized he remembered something. "I've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup Now!"

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asked. A horrible pain started on Harry's scar. The scar hurt red with so much agony. Across from the maze where the students were a shot of horrible pain was in the scar as the chosen one.

Y/N started screaming of horrible pain. She covered her mouth with one hand and the other covering her cheek in pain. Hermione and Ron obviously noticed and starting asking her what's wrong. She looked across the maze to see a bright green light. Something was wrong she had no energy to go to it. She was extremely weak, couldn't move.

Once again across the maze with the grave yard. " Get back to the cup!" Harry yells. From the distance they see someone, tall, no hair, no nose in sight. It was Voldemort himself...

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric yells. "Kill the spare." He says in cold blood. Wormtail who was with Voldemort casted the spell which instantly killed Cedric. "Cedric!" Harry cried.

Cedric had died.

Harry was in the arms of wormtail. And pushes him to a tall gravestone and traps him against it. Harry watches as Voldemort puts things in a cauldron. "Bones of the father, unwillingly given." A bone hovers in the air under Wormtail's control, he drops it into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servent willingly sacrificed." He has taken a knife against Harry slashing his arm. Wormtail takes the knife over to the cauldron and lets the drops fall into it. "Now that the dark lord shall rise once again, the blood from the LoveBlood girl herself so my love can come once again and protect her from that man that stole her from me."

"My wand Wormtail" Voldemort commands. He does as he says and bows deeply giving him his wand. "Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess
myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me." Voldemort begins slashing angrily at the hooded figures. After a long talk, Voldemort makes his way to the body of Cedric.

"Oh, such a handsome boy"

"Don't touch him!" Harry yelled.

Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter and Amelia Vander gave their lives for their children they provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you both. It was old magic, something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!"

Voldemort puts his hand on Harry's head and he screams once again in horrible pain. "Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry? Pick up your wand Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up!" Harry did as he was told still shook on what happened. "You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other. Come on now Harry the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now
would he? I said bow!"  Voldemort forces Harry to bow with magic.

"That's better. And now..."

"Atta boy Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy mongrel mother. I'm going to kill you Harry Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful
lord obliged. After your fateful passing I will take your little girlfriend and cut her little arms to get the blood I need to get my love again. Once she's back...I'll kill her...Get up!" He yells.

Voldemort pulls Harry to his feet, Harry begins to move away. Of course Harry was afraid, he's only 14, he's young yes but he wants to live his life without being the boy with the scar or the boy who lived, he wanted to be with his friends and his lover.

"Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes." Harry takes a step forward. "Have it your way." He says. They both cast and their streams of magic meet. They both start struggling both can't handle a lot of power in a single wand. "Do nothing. He is mine to finish. He's mine!"

Harry hears a voice in his head he can't get it out. "Harry when the connection is broken you must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you time but only a moment, do you understand?"

His father

"Harry take my body back will you? Take my body back to my father."

Cedric

"Harry..." that was a voice he didn't recognize. He turned around to see a woman with H/C hair and brown eyes. "Please take care of my little girl. Dumbledore is hiding something...please protect her I can't let her be here with me, she needs to live her life...please."

That's when he realized

Y/N's Mother

"Harry, please protect our little butterfly." A male voice has said.

Y/N father

"Let go. Sweetheart you're ready. Let go! Let go!" The connection breaks, Harry runs over to Cedric's body and summons the cup over to them. In an instant the port out. Voldemort looks angry.

Back at the arena Harry appears with Cedric's body. The crowd don't understand what has taken place and they all cheer, triumphant
music starts to play. Harry weeps on Cedric's body. Y/N knew what had happened that feeling in her gut has never turned her down. Her legs had gotten weaker than before and had started screaming Cedric's name. "CEDRIC!!" She yells.

Dumbledore tries to prize Harry from Cedric's body. "Tell me what happened!" Dumbledore yells. "He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back.
Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." "It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home, you both are."

"Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved Dumbledore, there are... too many people."

"Let me through! That's my son! My boy!"
Amos breaks down wailing. The crowd look on distraught.

Y/N couldn't believe it her best friend she had met but had made her fit in, or who had taught her many things about being the lady she is today. And just like that....he's gone.