~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮~

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"How did you do it?" Asked Ron. The boys never knew about Y/N's little journey to the library. They both sat on their bed, Harry was completely silent and had nothing to say for himself. He was just a shocked as the other person.

"Never mind. Doesn't matter. You could have let your best friend know though."

"Let you know what?!" Harry responded.

"You know bloody well what." Ron yelled

"I didn't ask for this to happen Ron. Okay? You're being stupid."

"Yeah that's me, Ron Weasley... Harry
Potter's stupid friend."

"I didn't put my name in that cup. I
don't WANT eternal glory I just wanna
be.. Look, I don't know what happened
tonight and I don't know why, it just did ok."

"Piss off..." Ron said he walked to his bed and went to sleep Harry was worried for himself, he never asked to be part of this. He heard a thump, someone was out in the main room. He quietly opened the door to see someone going out of the dorms. He couldn't recognize the person so he ignored it and went to bed.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

A puff a smoke is seen and when disappeared a women pops out colorfully dressed in a bright clothes. The four tri-wizard champions are stood together in a group. She walks over to them and shakes each of their hands.

"I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know, you're the news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? what mysteries do the muscles mask? does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick. Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So,who's feeling up to sharing? Mmm? Shall we start with the youngest. Lovely."

Rita grabs Harry by the arm and leads him to a small little closet to keep the secrets between them. "This is cozy!" She said " It's a broomcupboard." Said Harry. "You should feel right at home then. Don't mind if I use the quill do you?" The quill was a floating notebook with a floating quill writing everything down Rita or Harry says. Harry was kinda freaked out but yet amazed at the notebook and quill. "Oh no..." he said awkwardly.

"So Harry, here you sit, a mere boy of twelve."
"Fourteen"

"  ...about to compete against three students. Not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself but have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?"

Harry tools a glimpse at the notepad. And realized something. "Hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past!"

Rita looked at him with a 'what have I done' and 'are you serious' face. Harry had enough and wanted to leave. But she stopped him right before exiting the broom closet. "One more moment Mr. Potter." She said "any love interests secret girl or boy you've been hiding?"

"No not at all"

"What about that..Hermione was it, what about her."

"She a friend of mine nothing else."

"Ok and that other one the girl with the H/C hair?"

"Y/N is also a friend of mine we haven't spoken much since our second year now would you please excuse me I need to get back." He hurried out of the closet leaving Rita shocked.