~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓴~

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

OH YES immediate panic as the next task sets in. It's been a month since the last task and the third and final one is coming very soon, Hermione and Y/N have been trying to teach Harry simple and hard protection spells, and like Ron he had a very lazy side of him, they both knew he was tired from everything that has been going on but he had to learn somehow and someway. That's when Y/N came up with a plan. Harry was alone in the library with a book underneath his chin already falling asleep, of course Y/N didn't want to disturb him at all he looked so peaceful and comfortable...kind of.

She walked up to him and started massaging his shoulders. Yup that's what she was doing, she's a good person and knows she's way to young for this sort of thing but this has to be the only way and she won't let this get to far. He woke up from the sudden touch and turned around. "Hello Y/N, what are you doing?"

"You seemed tired Harry you need a break from worrying to much." "Well I am worried the next task is in a couple of days and Snape is of course blaming me for stealing things."

Y/N continued getting closer and closer to him putting one hand on his chest and the other in his messy hair. "Well how about we take a small worry break and be together alone just the two of us?" She said softly. Harry's face turned red which was exactly what she was going for, sure she felt horrible for teasing him like this but it was for his own good. She takes his hand and drags him into a empty dark classroom. Then a make out started happening. Her lips in sync with his, his arms around her waist while hers are in his hair. She drags him to a chair and stops. She disappears in the dark and Harry being Harry was just confused.

She turned on the lights to the classroom to reveal a chalkboard with spells and wand motions and a small empty notebook she had for him to use. "Sorry Harry, Hermione told me to do so but this is the only way for you to learn and for me to not be worried about you getting hurt." She said. "I can't believe I had to see that." Said Hermione in the corner. Harry just complained but eventually he started getting interested in the topic the girls were teaching.

"Harry did you get all that?" Asked Hermione. "Yes I did took notes and everything for once." "Ok the task is in one day you need all the practice you can get, luckily Y/N is your girlfriend and will teach you more tomorrow. Please Harry be safe as much as you can." Pleaded Hermione. "Don't worry Hermione I will for the both of you and Ron too."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

The next day Harry and Y/N has been practicing many protective spells and attack spells and so far Harry has been doing great. He learned many new spells along the way too and finally he was prepared for the 3rd task.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

The day of the third task. Harry has been going crazy and this time he definitely went to the two girls and went through everything again. As the sun goes down and the moonlight shines over Hogwarts. The crowd cheers for the champions and their headmaster. As Harry was getting ready footsteps were heard. Y/N emerged from the shadows and came to wish him luck, she was scared she had heard rumors of this task being the easiest but worryingly she was afraid that it would not be easy and more harder than the other tasks. She walks up him, speed running and embraces him with her warmth. "Good luck Harry." She whispered. He gave her his warm smile and leaned down to kiss her cheek where her scar is and hugged her after. "If anything happens release a bright light into the sky and I will help you even if it is cheating I care about you." She said softly. He nodded and saw her go out of the door and into the crowd.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Music is playing and a large crowd is gathered. The champions emerge. Dumbledore's voice then comes from the middle of the arena. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory..." Once that name is heard the crowd goes absolutely wild. "and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter
the maze. Followed by Mr Krum..." the crowd cheers once again for the Krum boy. "The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if
at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round." He faces towards the teens and speaks once again. "In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the
deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way."

"Champions! Prepare yourselves!" Mad eye says. "On the count of three..." the cannon suddenly goes off scaring everyone. "One..." Dumbledore mummers. "Harry and Cedric enter the maze through different entrances. The entrance closes up behind Harry. Heavy mist sets in, we pan out to see the maze is many stories tall. Harry starts traversing the maze, creature noises are all around. Cedric is walking along, the maze walls begin to close in on him. He makes a run for it. Fleur is running around scared, she is attacked and knocked down. Viktor comes along and sees she's
unconscious on the ground, he walks on. Harry sees Fleur being swallowed into the
undergrowth. "Fleur! Fleur!" Harry yelled he tried saving her but nothing worked He's too late she's disappeared. He sends up a red spark into the air. A heavy wind starts blowing, walls are closing in, Harry runs. Harry sees something shining in the distance and he moves towards it Viktor tries to zap him but misses.

A familiar voice was heard. "Get down!" Harry turns around to see Cedric. Trusting Cedric he did what he was told, he saw Cedric zap Viktor Cedric runs up and kicks the wand out of Viktor's hand. He points his wand at Viktor's body as if to finish him off, Harry runs up and intervenes. "No stop! He's bewitched Cedric." Harry yelled. As Harry turned around a glow in the distance had mesmerized him. He began debating weather to leave him or to go to the glowing cup but he made a wise decision
. The undergrowth grabs Cedric and he falls to the ground. Harry looks back and Cedric is pinned down with no means of escape. Harry zaps the plant and Cedric is set free.

"You know for a moment there I thought you were gonna let it get me." He said with a smile. "For a moment so did I." "Some game huh?" "Yeah some game." The winds starts blowing, they walk towards the cup and look at its beautiful glow. "Go. Take it, you saved me!" But Harry declined his offer. "Together," he says they both surround their hands on the cup. "on three. One, two, three!" They were transported somewhere turns out the beautiful glowing cup was a portkey to a graveyard once again face to face with he who shall not be named.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•