||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Harrys hasn't seen Hermione and Y/N all day. It is Halloween. Everyone is eating candy, and Jack O'Lanterns are keeping the place bright. The boys were in the great hall and while there Harry was wondering where the girls went.

"Where's Hermione and Y/N?" He asked Neville

"Parvati Patil said that they wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that they both have been in there all afternoon...crying." Neville said.

Harry looked at Ron as he shrugged. The doors opened with a bang while Professor Quirrell started running in screaming.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!! Thought you ought to know."

He then fainted and everyone started running and screaming. Ron then started running while Harry was behind him.

"SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!"

"Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons."

I saw Dumbledore look through the crowd, then had a worried face immediately, Harry knew who he was thinking about. He then saw him talking to the professors. A yelling and panicked Percy is leading the Gryffinfor house down a hall.

"Gryffindors...keep up please. And stay alert!"

"How did the troll get in?" Ron asked. Harry shrugged and immediately remembered

"The girls! They don't know!"

Harry and Ron snuck away from the group and started running to the girls bathroom.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Hermione it will be ok. You know what Ron says all the time. How about we go eat I'm starving."

"Ok I guess you're right Y/N thank you. Let's go."

The girls open the stall to see a giant troll in front of them.

"AHHHHHHHH" they screamed

They started backing up. Then the troll hit the stalls with its club and they got buried under the wood stalls.

"Hermione, Y/N move!"

Harry and Ron came to save them.

"HARRY HELP." The girls said

Y/N and Hermione started running under the sinks. Then the troll hit the sinks but after that everything went dark for the girl with the scar.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Y/N!" Harry yells in a panic. He runs forward and grabs the troll's club, and was lifted up. Harry had landed on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and he made a quick plan and stuffed his wand up the troll's nose.

"Ew" Ron says with a face

The troll kicks Harry off its head and is holding the boy by one leg, upside down. It gears up its club and swipes at Harry. He pulled himself up, then down. The troll swipes again. Ron grabs his wand. Under the sink, Hermione waves her hand. "Swish and flick!"

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

The club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head. The troll looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down. It hits the troll's head and the troll wavers, then it drops Harry. Harry crawls away, and comes crashing down, hard. Harry runs towards Y/N who Harry hope has fainted. Suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in. They all gasp.