|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

They started walking to the train station in London with all their stuff ready and wands hidden. Y/N started thinking about what Hagrid told her. My father never told her about her real parents just that her mother was beautiful and when he taught her magic tons of guys asked her out.

"Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, Harry and  Y/N I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it, Harry, Y/N that's very important. Stick to your ticket." They looked down and both were confused.

"Um Hagrid there must be a mistake This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there?" Harry asked

They looked up and he was gone. Y/N and Harry looked at each other in confusion. They started walking to the trains. Harry went up to a worker at the station

"Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell me where we might find Platform 9 ¾?"

"9 ¾? Think youre being funny, do ya?"

How rude of a muggle. A woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts. Me and Harry were following them.

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course. Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first."

We saw a boy named Percy walk straight through the wall. I know about magic but I've never seen this before. Harry was stunned and confused and so was I.

"Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to" said Harry his stutters were kinda cute not going to lie.

"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. And you dear are you with this boy?"

"Yes I am miss."

"Oh it's Ron's first year of Hogwarts too. Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if youre nervous."

"Good luck" a little girl said

Harry runs straight through the wall she got a little nervous

"Go on dear."

"Thank you!" She said. Then ran straight to the wall with her eyes shut accidentally ran over Harry with her cart.

"I'm so sorry Harry I didn't mean too."

"It's fine let's get on the train before it leaves."

They got their stuff in the train and sat together in a empty cart. They sat down and the train took off.

A few hours later a ginger haired boy we saw earlier came up to us.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full."

"Not at all." Harry Said

"The more the better."

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."

"Harry, Harry Potter."

"And I'm Y/N LoveBlood."

"So-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the...the..."

"The what?" Harry said

"The scar" Ron said quietly

Harry lifts up his hair to reveal his scar.

"Wicked.. and you THE Y/N LoveBlood daughter of the most beautiful wizard who ever lived that scar on your cheek is wicked too!"

"O-oh thank you very much Ron...I'm flattered?"