~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝔂𝓹𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭~

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

She couldn't leave Harry there, He doesn't know what to do and neither does She. Her best friend is gone, they had gotten rid of Cedric's body away from the crowd and Harry was led away, looking at us in a way She had never wanted him to be. She wanted to go after him but sadly she couldn't. She knows what her dad will do. He won't let her be here unless it's safe but She didn't want to go back to France, She must stay there  for her friends they need each other. Especially right now.

Her father had gestured me to come to him, She did as she was told. They walked to his office and had told her these words she never wanted to hear. "My dear you must get away from here not until it's safe" She looked at him with anger. He knows how much She loves her home. "I can't do that dad you know how much I love it here I can't leave." He looked at her with sadness, he raised his wand and a single small white butterfly flew on her nose. Her eyes started getting droopy, small bits of the sparkling dust started getting in her eyes. "Now Y/N will you go back to France?" The white Butterfly disappears and without a flinch the girl looked up with her eyes to her father. With no emotion she says "yes" she had walked out of the office running into Hermione.

"Hey Y/N how are you putting up?" She looked at her with a cold stare. She got away from her grasp and headed her way into her dorm. Closing the door very softly looking at Hermione along the way.

'What on earth just happened?' Hermione thought

Long ago when Y/N was very little Let's say she wasn't a very good little kid like she is now. No she didn't receive punishments like every other kid she was hypnotized into doing what other wants. Well for what her father wanted.

"NO!" The little girl yells. She didn't want to put her toys away and read. In fact she absolutely hated reading. Her father had learned a new spell and needed someone to try it on. "Hush my darling." He had the white butterfly land on her with the sparkles landing in her eyes, her eyes went droopy dropping her toys she had. "Now my darling will you get back to your studies and like books?" A simple nod came from the little girl. She had taken a nap, and while her nap was taking place the people of the castle had taken away any sign of toys and replaced them with books scattered everywhere, books left open as if she was reading them. She was only four and for 10 years he had been using that spell to get what he wanted.

"You will get a perfect score"

"You will dress on how I say you can"

"You will lie to everyone you meet, you will be girl they say you are"

"You will love France and never come home."

"Forget those memories and come to me as your guardian"

"Now Y/N will you go back to France."

Her life was a lie. She didn't know that, but one person saw something in the office and he knew he had to tell her immediately. But not now she's still fresh from it.
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

SHORT CHAPTER AND IM SO SORRY I HAVE LIKE A PROJECT FOR EACH CLASS AND I HAVE TO GET ALSO ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY SO YAY IM GROWING OLD :)))