||𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

They started walking in the Leaky Cauldron,

They walked in with Hagrid and Harry. It seemed very dark. The place was lit with a few candles. Reminded Y/N of home. It was dark but lit With candles and windows that light up from the outside. A man came up to us speaking to Hagrid

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?"

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Y/N here buy their school supplies."

The man stared at both of the children. His eyes looked almost popped out

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter. And Y/N LoveBlood."

Once he said that everyone turned to the two children. Her father did tell her real last name but She never used it, usually she just tells people she met aka no one but planning to one day to call her Y/N.

A man came up to us and shook their hands.
"Welcome back, Mr. Potter, Ms LoveBlood, welcome back."

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter Ms. LoveBlood. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last. And my the rumors are true about you Y/N, you are a splitting image of your mother.

She was startled "oh thank you so much Doris!"

"Harry P-potter. Y-Y/N LoveBlood C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you."

Hagrid spoke up
"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Y/N, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts."

Y/N and Harry brought their hands up

"Nice to meet you" we both said

After a quick talk we went to a brick room. Y/N and Harry were confused. Hagrid pointed his umbrella towards the bricks and tapped some of them. And to their surprise the bricks opened up to reveal a huge ally filled with stores and shops and witches.

"Welcome, Harry, Y/N to Diagon Alley. Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry."

Harry and Y/N are amazed. They passed by shops and owls and bats. "But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money." Harry said

"Well there's your money, Harry. Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts." Hagrid said pointing to the bank
They walked in and she was creeped out with all creatures She's never seen. She asked Hagrid "Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are those things?" Y/N said 

"They're goblins, Y/N. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me." Obviously She went next to Hagrid With Harry on the opposite side of her. They walked up to the counter with with the goblin starring at Hagrid.

"Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawal."

"And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?"

"Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere." Hagrid behind to dig through his pocket of junk. "Hah. Here's the little devil." His hands rumbled for something else. "Oh, and there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which. "

The two were confused VERY confused.

They got on a cart with seats and a track which was extremely scary. not sure how Harry or Hagrid is calm. She was breathing hard. I looked down and It's a long way down She couldn't see the bottom which made her more terrified. Harry was sitting next to her and saw me looking worried.