||𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝||

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Hagrid! Hagrid! Hagrid!" She yelled. Running in the grass and going over to the hut door. Pounding it as hard as she can. "Hagrid Open up!" She said while laughing. The door opens and is finally calm but is still bouncing around. "Y/N what are yer doin here?" Hagrid asked. "Dumbledore Said im able to go with you to pick up Harry and my school supplies if that's ok with you!"

Her father wanted to keep her a secret for years, she was never really allowed anywhere but the castle. And the dark forest is a absolutely no go, it's not like she wanted to go in there anyways.

Hagrid let her inside the hut where it was a huge mess. Four bag in the floor and eggs splattered. "Hagrid what happened here?" She said in confusion looking around. "Well er I tried to bake a cake for little ol Harry but guess it went wrong." He says. "I can help you." She said. "It's fairly simple though I won't lie it is a bit hard on the first try. But I'm sure we can manage."

After many attempts they finally made the cake now the fun part decorating.

"Do you want to decorate the rest Hagrid?" He nods and takes the green icing in his giant hands

"Do you want to decorate the rest Hagrid?" He nods and takes the green icing in his giant hands. He carefully wrote something and looks at Y/N when he's done for her approval. She smiles and nods her approval. She grabbed the cake box and carefully put the cake in there. And tied a bow around it. Finally they were ready to go.

"Ya ready Y/N!"

"Yes Hagrid I'm ready let's go"

               •───────•°•❀•°•───────•

aunt petunia and Uncle Vernon moved Harry and Dudley to a shack sort of house in the middle of a ocean and if it's not bad enough their new house is on a cliff. It was dark and stormy and the water kept hitting them. Harry waited until 12:00AM to say happy birthday to Himself.

A few minutes later Dudley's watch started beeping saying it was 12:00AM which means his 11th birthday finally arrived.

"Make a wish Harry" He said when He blew out the dirt from the drawing of a cake. something started pounding our door which woke everyone up. Uncle Vernon got a shogun while Harry and Dudley tried to hide.

Then a giant knocked down the door and started coming inside. A scary shadow emerges from the storm.

"Sorry bout dat."

"Hagrid pick it up. We are sorry about that" a Girl said

Who is she, she has the same lighting scar like me but on her cheek.

They both look at Dudley with confused faces.

"Mind, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle!" The giant man said.