Chapter 60

"Yes I love you Sanyukta, I love you very very much. I was thinking to confess in front of you after submitting the assignment but I guess it's the time." Randhir said in a go when Sanyukta smiled thus Randhir smiled too.

"Okay fine kaha hain sab log?" Sanyukta asked when Randhir became confused.

"Koyn log?" He asked confusingly.

"Tumhare friends, sab mill kar mera bakra bana rahe ho na!" She said sternly.

"Okay guys where are you? The show has finished, come out. Jiggy, Yoyo, Nikhil everybody please come out." Sanyukta said looking around.

"Keya bakwas hain Sanyukta?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"Bakwas main kar rahi hu yeah phir tum? Love my foot. I know very well ke tum mera mazak uda rahe ho aur tumhare friends vi yehi kahi honge, hain na! Toh phir bulao unko." Sanyukta said angrily when Randhir sighed hard.

"It's not your fault Sanyukta, I have to understand that this is not the right time. I can understand that you can't trust me. I should earn your trust first before confess to you." He said in disappointment.

"Stop your drama Randhir, mazak karne ka ek limit hota hain! Aur kuch nehi mila toh pyar! I mean like seriously! Pyar ka matlab vi pata hain tumhe?" She asked furiously when Randhir caught her hand and pulled her closer left her stunned by his this gesture.

"What the hell Randhir leave my hand!" Sanyukta said shockingly when Randhir almost plastered their bodies making her grasp once again.

"K-keya kar rahe ho, chhodo mujhe!" She stammered badly when he was scanning her face keenly. They were feeling their hot breaths on each other's skin when he grazing his eyes on her and his eyes fall on her shivering lips. He inched closer to them when she closed her eyes in fear. She surrendered as she lose every hope and was waiting to be kissed by him. But when nothing happened something like that she opened her eyes in confusion and saw him looking at her only.

"I know the meaning of love Sanyukta. Pyar ka matlab hasil karna nehi hota. Pyar ka matlab sirf pana nehi khona hota hain. Khud ko puri tarha se kho kar kisiko pane ka naam pyar hota hain. If I want I can cross all my limits right now and you can't stop me but I won't cause I love you. Aagar sirf hasil karne ka matlab pyar hota toh phir tumhe aab tak hasil kar chuka hota main. Nehi kiya kyu ki pyar ka matlab jaan chuka hu main." He said in an icy cold voice and left her next when she finally intact some breath.

"Love means pain. It's painful Sanyukta cause love hurts the most." He said in a broken voice when she kept mum. Randhir can saw her moist eyes and felt guilty.

"Sorry, I shouldn't behave with you like this." He apologised as he saw her wiping her tears.

"I can understand ke mere achanak confess karne se tumhe shock laga hain but I can't help it. I love you and I can't hide it anymore from you. Aab tum isse accept karogi ke nehi wo tumhari marzi but please don't questioned about my love as I really love you." He said straight looking at her when she admiring the floor.

"But I-I don't love you." Came her whisper when he smiled sadly.

"I guess I know that. Still thought you must believe me after I help you in the assignment but I think I missed the chance." He sighed in disappointment.

"Okay it's almost 8 aur waise vi aaj study hone wali nehi hain so let's go home." He said when she kept mum.

"Don't worry main assignment complete kar lunga. Ek kaam karta hu yeh file main aapne saath leke jata hu." He said took her file when she looked at him confusingly.

"Don't worry tumhara file vanish nehi karunga, kaal wapas kar dunga aab chale." He said playfully when she nodded only. She about to get up but can't due to her twisted leg when he lifted her on his arms next made her breathless again.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें