Chapter 25

"Vidushi how is she now?" Randhir asked over the phone.

"Who Randhir?" Vidushi asked when trying to removing her eyeshadow.

"That bimbo Sanyukta Agarwal aur koyn?" Randhir replied shrugging his shoulder.

"Soo rahi hain aabhi." Vidushi said taking a glance of Sanyukta. "But tujhe keya huya hain, Randhir Singh Shekhawat was asking about his soul enemy that too at this late!" Vidushi said teasingly.

"Just cut the crap Vidushi. Am asking just because am the organizer of this party. I have a responsibility towards each fresher. Aab dekhna hosh aane ke baad mujhe hi blame karengi madam." Randhir said annoyingly.

"Aaisa kuch nehi hoga Randhir, we know you. And the most important thing is you warned Sanyukta about that drink but she didn't listen to you." Vidushi said thus Randhir calm down.

"But one thing Randhir how do you know that the drink was spiked?" Vidushi asked curiously.

"I'll tell you that later Vidushi but right now am really tired and need some sleep desperately." Randhir said slowly.

"Okay bye then, goodnight." Vidushi said.

"Goodnight." And he cut the phone.

"Toh sabki neend haram karke madam chain ki neend soo rahi hain!" He said mockingly. 

"Randhir why are you thinking about that girl, go and sleep." He said to himself and switched off the lights next.

Randhir was trying to sleep but as soon as he closed his eyes Sanyukta's face flashed in front of him and he shot open his eyes. He shook his head and dig his face into the pillow but again he visualised her. He switched on the lights and sat up on the bed.

"Arrghhhh, yeh baar baar Miss Scholar ka chehera mere samne kyu aah raha hain! Chain se jeene nehi deti aab sone vi nehi degi keya!" He said annoyingly.

"Okay ek kaam karta hu thoda video dekh leta hu." He said playing YouTube and unintentionally played Madhuri's "Ek, Do, Teen".

"Wow she is really gorgeous. Huhhh kaha Madhuri aur kaha wo Miss Dehradun!" He said mockingly and started watching the video.

He was watching the video but after sometimes he felt like he was watching Sanyukta instead of Madhuri Dixit in that video.

"What the hell happening to me! Am I thinking about that girl! Drink uska spiked tha yeah phir tera Randhir?" He said shockingly.

"Ek kaam karta hu video game khelta hu." He said and about to start the game but stopped next.

"Kahi aagar assassin ke jagah wi Sanyukta gun ke saath nazar aayi toh!" He thought for a second. "No way, phir toh main aapna phone hi tor dunga." He said angrily as he pissed off now.

"Better ek shower leke aata hu phir definitely neend aah jayegi." He said thoughtfully and went to the washroom.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Vidushi opened her eyes after a peaceful night and twisted a little on the bed when her eyes fall on Sanyukta and she quickly sat up on the bed. She called her but Sanyukta didn't respond thus she left for the washroom. Vidushi came down after freshen up and asked the maid about her parents when the maid informed her that they already left for the office. Vidushi doesn't surprised as it was expected when both Randhir and Parth entered much to her surprise.

"Aare Parth, Randhir tum dono?" Vidushi asked surprisingly. Though she was very happy to saw Parth there but at the same time curious too.

"Haan wo Parth ko tere haat ki jwala huya breakfast khana tha issi liye aaya hain." Randhir said teasingly taking a glance of the big hall expecting someone but get disappointed.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें