Chapter 74

Sanyukta came back to home with a jolly mood and went to her room. She was very happy after taught a lesson to Randhir.

"Bada aaya tha mujhe blackmail karne, aab rahe puri raat bandh uss lift mein." Sanyukta smiled in satisfaction and went to the kitchen after getting freshen up. She made the dinner quickly and served Kishor ji. But after taking the first morsel of food something strike in her mind.

"Randhir must be hungry too." The realization hit her hard and she felt a little guilty. She excused herself and called Misha with a slight ray of hope that someone might rescue Randhir and he must be come back home. But all her hope got in vain as Misha confirmed her that he was not come back yet and Sanyukta dawned in the pool of guilt.

"Shit, keya puri raat bhukha, peyasa lift mein hi phasa rahga! Aagar bimar padh geya toh!" Sanyukta said in mind and feeling extremely guilty for her deed.

"Papa aagar college mein kabhi koi emergency ho gayi toh phir aap log keya karte ho?" Sanyukta asked Kishor ji.

"Kaisi emergency beta?" Kishor ji asked curiously.

"I mean aagar koi accident ho geya toh? Koi student classroom mein yeah phir lift mein lock ho geya toh?" Sanyukta asked nervously.

"Keya, aaisa kuch huya hain keya? Mujhe toh nehi pata!" Kishor ji asked worriedly.

"No papa am just asking. What if aapko aabhi pata chale ke college mein koi student locked hain, toh phir aap keya karenge?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"Security ko call karke batayunga. Wo watchman toh college ki quarter mein hi rahta hain. Lekin baat keya hain, tum yeh sab kyu puch rahi ho?" Kishor ji asked anxiously.

"Papa wo bass aaise hi, general knowledge ke liye aur kuch nehi. Chaliye khana khete hain, phir mujhe padai vi karni hain." Sanyukta replied ignoring the topic and concentrate on her food so as Kishor ji. After dinner Kishor ji went to his room when Sanyukta took his phone quickly.

"Room mein jake watchman ko call karti hu." Sanyukta said in mind. "But bolungi keya! Aur aagar usne pucha ke mujhe kaise pata toh phir keya bolungi?" She thought worriedly.

"Okay bol dungi ke Randhir Singh Shekhawat ki waha se bol rahi hu, waise vi uske naam sunte hi sabki ghanti bajne lagta hain! Wo watchman bhagega lift kholne ke liye." Sanyukta smiled in satisfaction and went to her room. She entered at the room and closed the door. The room was dark, she switched on the lights and almost screamed. Someone was sitting on her study chair.

"Randhir?" Sanyukta recognized him even when she was facing his back.

"Yes, it's me." Randhir said as he turned to face her.

"Randhir tum bahar kaise aaye?" Sanyukta asked out of blue when Randhir smirked devilishly.

"You know what I thought you will be deny about your deed but it looks like you confessed right now." Randhir said coldly when Sanyukta gulped hard realizing own mistake.

"Tu-tum aandar kaise aaye?" Sanyukta asked nervously when Randhir took slow steps towards her.

"Cheap lock, easy to break." Randhir hushed pointing at the door towards balcony.

"Randhir go out, papa will be wake up." Sanyukta was frightened. She was sweating on the month of December. Suddenly Randhir held her hand and pulled her closer to him and looked directly into her eyes.

"Not after what you did with me Miss Agarwal." Randhir said in an icy cold voice when Sanyukta gulped hard. She lowered her lashes as she can't able to look into his burning eyes.

"I did nothing." Her reply came like a mare whisper.

"Ohh really Agarwal! You did a conspiracy against me, you locked me inside the lift and now you are denying! Hats off to you!" Randhir mocked her.