Chapter 50

Sanyukta was waiting for Randhir at the reading room but there is no sign of him.

"Ohh god 5.20 ho geya, kaha hain yeh ladka aabhi tak aaya kyu nehi?" Sanyukta said anxiously checking the time.

"Call karke dekhti hu." Sanyukta said and dialled his number which got unanswered.

"Can't believe koi itna irresponsible kaise ho sakta hain! Pehele toh PKC ko bribe karke mera partner ban geya aur aabhi assignment ke time par gayeb hain! Disgusting." She stumped her foot.

"Okay main aur 15 minute wait karungi, aagar nehi aaya toh phir uska chatni bana dungi." Sanyukta said angrily and sat down on a table behind the book self. She was studying the assignment when she felt dizzy because of the sleepless night and don't know when she dozed off there kept her head on the book.

Randhir came to the reading room by running and started huffing.

"Shit it's 5.50 now, Sanyukta will definitely kill me." He said checking the time then looked around but didn't found anyone there.

"Lo mujhe bula kar khud kaha chali gayi?" He asked to himself.

"Kahi ghar toh nehi chali gayi na? Randhir tu toh geya!" He said nervously.

"Okay ek call karke dekhta hu." He chanted some prayers under his breath and dialled her number next and he became surprised to heard the ringtone from the same room. He followed the sound and found her sleeping there.

"So you are here!" He said and cut the call. He was about to call her when he noticed her sleepy face keenly and lost on that. He was so much mesmerised to saw the sleeping beauty in front of him that he doesn't realised when the peon came and locked the door and they became locked there for rest of the night.

Randhir was staring at Sanyukta's sleepy face only when he saw a strand of hair on her face. He bend down a little to remove that when some water droplets fall from his wet hair on Sanyukta's face thus she blinked her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes when saw a pair of jet black eyes in front of her. Their gaze met and both lost in that but that for a moment as Sanyukta tore down that as soon as she came back to her senses fully.

"Tum!" She became straightened on the chair.

"Haan main, kyu kisi aur ko expect kar rahi thi keya?" He asked teasingly.

"Shut up Randhir. Zara time dekho, I told you not to be late aur tum aabhi aah rahe ho!" She said annoyingly.

"Relax, 2-4 baar wifey keya bol diya tum toh sidhe saad par hi chad gayi! And am not gossiping like you, wo Ranawat sir ne team list disclose kiya that's why am late." He said sternly.

"Toh phir ek call karke bata nehi sakte thay?" She asked angrily.

"You should know that mobiles are not allowed during the practice session." He replied when she made a face.

"Okay okay sorry, I know am late but aah toh geya na aab chalo assignment karte hain." Randhir said when she looked at him.

"Sab kuch tumhare hisabe se nehi hoga Randhir, maine tumhe 5 baje bulaya tha aur aabhi 6 baaj rahe hain. I have to go home." She said sternly took her back and went to the door when saw it closed.

"Aare yeh darwaja bandh kaise ho geya!" She said when trying to open it but can't. She then went to another door and found it closed too. Some frowned lines came on her forehead.

"Jab main aandar aayi toh dono darwaja khula tha toh yeh aapne aap bandh kaise ho sakte hain!" She said nervously looking at Randhir who was observing her.

"I think we became locked here." Randhir said thoughtfully when Sanyukta almost skipped a beat.

"Keyaaaaa!" Randhir almost have a heart attack as he heard the shrill sound of Sanyukta.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें