Chapter 69

"No, you can't do this Randhir!" Sanyukta said became panicked.

"Obviously I can do it Sanyukta. In fact I can do anything. Remember it's me who prove you not guilty, it's me who save your house. Toh phir aagar main wo sab kuch kar sakta hu, toh phir main yeh toh definitely kar sakta hu! You wanna see?" Randhir said coldly when the colour of Sanyukta's face became vanished.

"Randhir please, please don't do this to me." Sanyukta said helplessly.

"Stop me if you can!" Randhir smirked devilishly at her. Sanyukta take a deep breath and jumped on him suddenly leaving him totally stunned. She was trying to snatch his mobile when Randhir held both her hands behind her.

"Give it to me." She said furiously when Randhir turned her around in a swift movement and pulled her closer thus her back bumped with his broad chest.

"Easy, easy tigress. Itni vi keya jaldi hain mujhse dur jane ki!" He hushed near her ear as she was struggling to get out from his hold.

"Randhir just give me the bloody phone." She said furiously.

"Ohh phone chahiye toh phir aaisa bolona! Okay I'll gift you a letest one on our date baby." He said lovingly blowing air near her ear making her grasp. But that for a moment as Sanyukta stomped on his leg and elbowed him thus he winched in pain and taking the chance she came out from his hold.

"What is this baby, why you always trying to assault me! That to brutally! I'm also a human being!" He pouted.

"Just shut up and give me your phone." She said angrily.

"Bass ek phone ke liye itna violence! Yeh lo." Randhir sighed and gave his phone to her. Sanyukta took the phone and trying to open it but can't as it was protected by the password.

"What happened, can't open it! Password chahiye?" Randhir asked innocently when Sanyukta looked at him for a moment and then chucked the phone on the floor hard and stomped on it continuously with all her strength when Randhir was the silent spectator.

"I don't think aab password ki koi jarurat hain!" Sanyukta gave him a winning smirk and turned to go but stopped next hearing Randhir's voice.

"Impressive. You have guts. But you forget that sometimes we need brains more than strength." Randhir said thus Sanyukta turned to him.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"What do you think that this is the last copy I have! No Miss fighter. Iss video ki ek aur copy mere laptop mein safe hain. Now what will you do, mera laptop vi todh dalogi?" Randhir smirked at her when Sanyukta became froze there.

"No you are a liar. Tum mujhe blackmail karne ke liye jhoot bol rahe ho. I don't believe you." Sanyukta said in disbelief.

"Okay don't believe me. You will see the consequences." Randhir said narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sanyukta asked out of blue.

"Aare ek hi sawal kitni baar puchogi? I think you like the answer." Randhir said mockingly raising her anger.

"Just fuck off!" She said furiously when he smirked at her.

"Don't worry, I'll have you! Someday, somewhere I'll definitely have you." He said huskily.

"Don't you dare think about it Randhir or else kuch karne ki layek nehi chhodungi!" She threatened him when he grinned devilishly.

"Sanyukta you must be forgotten that who I am! I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Main jo chahata hu wo hasil karke raheta hu! Aagar main aapne nafrat mein saara limits cross kar sakta hu toh phir socho main aapne pyar ke liye keya keya kar sakta hu!" He said became desperate.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें