Chapter 76

Randhir pushed Sanyukta inside the washroom and turned on the shower next leaving her totally in a daze.

"Don't fear when I am here." Randhir said pinned her against the wall when Sanyukta became stunned by his gesture.

"What are you doing Randhir, just leave me!" Sanyukta said in a trembling voice when her body was shaking under the shower.

"Relax am just trying to helping you out." Randhir hushed near her ear when Sanyukta gulped hard.

"Randhir please let me go, koi aah jayega." Sanyukta can able to say that only.

"Sshhh... koi nehi aayega. Let me remove the paint from your face first." Randhir whispered putting his finger on her lips when Sanyukta felt an electricity through her spine and she almost froze against him.

Sanyukta felt so much heat inside her body thus her cheeks burnt even when she was under the shower. His chocolatey brown orbs were piercing her heart still she couldn't even look away from his eyes. There was just an inch gap between their bodies when she seemed paralyzed for moving even an ounce. She can felt her racing heart beat which matching his heartbeat when she wished to ran away from there right now but can't. It seems someone had surely casted a spell on her thus she almost forgot her existence there. She can felt his eyes roaming on her face, like he was searching for something and when Randhir forwarded his hand from her lips to her face she closed her eyes in submission.

His fingers touched her forehead when she felt an unknown sensation. His fingers trial down a little when she felt her stomach knotted up in weird need. She felt him pushing away her strands of hair and his fingers continued to coming down touching her cheek, rinse off the paint. She dig her nails into her palm as she trying to controlled herself not to moan when he touched the curve of her lower lip and the moment he caressed her lower lip she felt her knees turned into jelly. She knows it was all wrong but for the very first time her body was not being recusant to a touch and she wasn't ready to stop him. It's seems she was not in herself.

Randhir's fingers reached to her neck and slightly pulled her dupatta down. His fingers were roaming on her neck gently when she pressed her lips together to suppress her moan and the moment Sanyukta felt his fingers caressing over her zipper she came back to her senses and shot opened her eyes and found him looking at her with an urge to give him the permission to go further. Their eyes met for a fraction of second when Sanyukta lowered her lashes unable to bear his intense gaze. An awkward situation occured when Randhir took steps back.

"Change your clothes, otherwise cold catch you." Randhir said turned off the shower.

"I don't have change." Sanyukta said hesitatingly taking a glance of him. She knew where they were leading a few minute before. His touch really creat a havoc on her which she can't regist and reality was he also know that which can't let her keep calm.

"Wait." Randhir said when went to his locker and bring his tracksuit.

"Take it. And dry your hair first." He said handed her the tracksuit and a towel too.

"Lekin aab tum kaise change karoge?" She asked hesitatingly.

"Don't worry, I have another pair." Randhir said thus Sanyukta nodded positively and took the clothes next.

"Thank you." She smiled feeling a little bit comfortable with him when he smiled back and she saw his intense gaze turn into mischievous one in seconds and his next words made her stunned.

"What are you waiting for, change it or should I help you?" Sanyukta's eyes popped out listening this when Randhir was smirking at her. Just a few minutes back it was an awkward moment for them which he turned into a comfortable one and the next moment he turned it into a battle.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें