Chapter 27

Sanyukta was splashing water on her face hysterically, she looked at the mirror and the kiss flashed in front of her eyes again and she started splashing water again. She washed her face wetting all her clothes and came out from the washroom. She changed her dress and lay down on the bed. She trying to catch a sleep but whenever she closed her eyes that kiss flashed in front of her eyes. She became restless and take twist and turn when the door bell rang.

"Iss waqt koyn aaya hoga!" She said and get up and went to open the door.

As soon as Sanyukta opened the door she got shocked to saw Misha in front of her. And before she react anything Misha almost jumped on her.

"Sanyu!" Misha hugged her with such force thus both fall on the ground.

"Aauchhh!" Sanyukta cried in pain. "Aare samval ke." She said.

"Sorry sorry." Misha said and both get up.

"By the way what are you doing here Misha! Aagar Randhir ko pata chal geya toh!" Sanyukta asked shockingly.

"Bhai ko already sab pata hain Sanyu that we write chits to each other and he don't have any problem with it." Misha said happily.

"Keya Randhir ko sab pata hain aur usse koi problem nehi, matlab?" Sanyukta asked confusingly.

"Nehi Sanyu bhai ko humari friendship se koi problem nehi hain." Misha said excitedly.

"Suddenly! Kaal tak toh usse meri haar baat se problem thi!" Sanyukta said sarcastically.

"Cause bhai loves me more than anything." Misha replied happily when Sanyukta was still not convince.

"Okay leave all this, important thing is be ready at 6 P.M. we are going for dinner. Kaustaki ko vi bol diya hain." Misha said excitedly.

"Dinner, lekin kiss liye?" Sanyukta asked confusingly.

"Humari reunited hone ke khushi mein. Late mat karna I have to drop Kaustaki before 9 at the hostel." Misha informed.

"But!" Sanyukta was still confused.

"No if no but be ready I'll come sharp 6, okay bye." And with that Misha left from there leaving a confused Sanyukta behind.

                               * * * * * * * * *

"Yeh kutte ki dum aachanak sidhi kaise ho gayi!" Sanyukta asked to herself.

"Kahi subha jo kuch vi huya uski wajah se toh nehi!" She thought about their kiss.

"Guilty feel kar raha hoga aur Misha ko allow kar diya!" She thinks for a while.

"Huhhh guilty aur wo Randhir, jarur kuch soch kar yeh kiya hain, par keya?" Sanyukta was confused.

"Urghhh, main kyu soch rahi hu uss moron ke ware mein and moreover mujhe keya, main toh itne mein hi khush hu ke aab Misha se chori chhupe baat nehi karni padegi." She said to herself.

At the evening Sanyukta was getting ready when she heard the horn.

"Lagta hain Misha aah gayi. Okay papa bye." Sanyukta bid a bye to Kishor and left next.

But as soon as she came out she saw Randhir at the driving seat along with Misha and Kaustaki and she became froze there.

"Yeh Randhir yeha keya kar raha hain?" Her mind asked when Misha came to her.

"What happened Sanyu, keya soch rahi hain?" Misha asked confusingly.

"Wo Randhir yeha keya kar raha hain?" Sanyukta asked hesitatingly. It's clear that she wasn't comfortable to saw Randhir after what happened in the college.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें