Chapter 32

"Thank god sab kaam ho geya aab jake kuch kha leti hu." Sanyukta take a relief of sigh after completing her work. She came to the canteen and found it all most empty.

"Bhaiya ek lunch plate milega?" She asked to the canteen boy.

"Ji lunch plate toh khatam ho gaye." The canteen boy replied.

"Achchha thik hain toh ek chai dena." Sanyukta said halfheartedly and sat down there. She was lost in somewhere when Misha came and forwarded a tiffin box towards her.

"Lunch is here madam." She said sitting beside her when Sanyukta was surprised.

"Yeh keya hain?" Sanyukta asked confusingly.

"Khud dekh le." Misha smiled at her when Sanyukta opened the box and found parathas inside it.

"Misha yeh!" Sanyukta was confused.

"Wo am sorry Sanyukta, Agarwal sir ne tera tiffin mujhe diya tha lekin wo Ishika ki bachchi ne gira diya." She gritted her teeth. "So maine ghar phone karke aapne cook se yeh banwaya." Misha said when Sanyukta became overwhelmed.

"But Misha iski koi jarurat nehi thi, it's okay." Sanyukta said holding her hand.

"Achchha toh phir tu keya pani par zinda rahati?" Misha asked mockingly just when the canteen boy came with a cup of tea.

"Madam chai."

"Yeah phir chai par? Chai idhar lana." Misha said when the canteen boy kept the cup on the table and left.

"Aab yeh chai main peeti hu aur tu yeh paratha kha." Misha ordered her thus Sanyukta smiled and nodded positively.

"Yummy Misha, it's so tasty." Sanyukta said after tasting one paratha.

"Hona hi tha, bhai ne cook ko achchhi tarha se bola tha ke special paratha banane ke liye." Misha said when Sanyukta became shocked.

"Randhir ne?" She asked shockingly.

"Haan yeh toh bhai ka hi idea tha cook ko call karke paratha banane ka. Tu bahar ka kuch nehi khati na otherwise main online order kar deti." Misha informed her when Sanyukta was hard to believe that Randhir did this for her.

"Randhir ne?" She asked again.

"Haan baba bhai ne. You know am very happy ke tera aur bhai ka patch up ho geya hain, thanks to PKC sir jinhone tum dono ko couple bana diya." Misha said happily.

"We are pair Misha not couple." Sanyukta said annoyingly.

"Haan par assignment ke liye toh couple ho na!" Misha giggled when Sanyukta remembered something.

"Ohh shit assignment, main toh bhul hi gayi thi ke mujhe uss Randhir se milna hain." Sanyukta said and get up quickly.

"But Sanyukta lunch?" Misha asked surprisingly.

"Baad mein Misha but for now I have to go." Sanyukta said and left from there. She came to the ground and saw the team was practicing.

"Randhir kaha hain?" She asked someone thus he pointed towards the dressing room and Sanyukta rushed there. Randhir was checking his bat when Sanyukta came there.

"Randhir!" She was huffing when Randhir looked at her.

"There you are. Main soch hi raha tha ke tum aab tak aayi kyu nehi kit kit karne." Randhir said mockingly.

"Randhir I-I have to talk with you." She was huffing badly thus he forwarded the water bottle.

"Yeh lo thoda pani pee lo aur saans le lo. Waise khana khaya?" He asked normally.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें