Chapter 72

Sanyukta was trying to unlock the laptop. She was typing the possible password when she heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Looking for password?" And Sanyukta became froze to heard that voice. She get up with a jolt and turned around quickly and saw Randhir was stood there at the door and she became froze to death. Randhir took slow steps and came near her when Sanyukta gulped hard.

"I can't trust you even for a while, isn't it?" Randhir asked coldly when Sanyukta lowered her lashes.

"Trust ki baatein tum na hi karo toh achchha hoga Randhir! Cause it's you who broke my trust first. It's you who took my advantage and still blackmailing me now!" Sanyukta said mockingly when Randhir crocked his eyes.

"Really, I broke your trust? I took an advantage of you?" Randhir asked rolling his eyes.

"Aur nehi toh keya! It's you who made that damn video and blackmailing me every now and then. Aab isse advantage lena nehi bolte toh phir kise bolte hain?" Sanyukta asked curtly.

"Seriously! Okay then, enough of your accusations, now it's time to prove all your accusations true." Randhir said all of a sudden thus Sanyukta looked at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?" Sanyukta asked confusingly.

"I mean it's the time when I take an initiative about our relation. I am going to announce that we are together that to in front of everyone. Now." Randhir said firmly when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"No Randhir, you can't." Sanyukta said nervously.

"Yes I can Sanyukta. Remember I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat and I can make impossible thing possible." Randhir said with attitude.

"Have you became crazy Randhir? God this is so insane, it's making no sense!" Sanyukta said anxiously when Randhir came near her.

"Yes I became crazy Sanyukta. I am crazy for you cause I love you." Randhir hushed.

"But I don't love you." Sanyukta retorted back.

"You will baby. I'll make you fall for me." Randhir said determinedly.

"You can't Randhir. You can't get me like that, understand" Sanyukta said sternly.

"Okay then am going to make it official now. Stop me if you can!" Randhir said coldly and opened the laptop when Sanyukta almost skipped a beat.

"No Randhir don't. Please don't do this, you have my sware." Sanyukta said became panicked when Randhir looked at her.

"Your sware!" Randhir said looking into her eyes and smirked. "Okay." He said when shut down the laptop.

"Just because you said lovingly." He smirked at her when Sanyukta lowered her lashes.

"You know what Sanyukta, tum aur main bilkul ek jaise hain. Stubborn, rigid & indomitable." Randhir said when Sanyukta looked at him. He took slow steps to her when she stood there numb.

"I see myself in you Sanyukta. Maybe that's why I love you." Randhir said came in front of her when she looking everywhere but him.

"I should go now." Sanyukta said avoiding an eye contact and about to go when Randhir came from behind and closed the door and pushed her against the door and pressed himself against her thus she became caged in between the door and him.

"I love you Sanyukta please don't go away from me." He removed her hair from her shoulder and hushed near her ear thus she shivered.

"Yeh pyar nehi zid hain Randhir." Sanyukta said anyhow.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें