Chapter 70

The car was running fast on the highway when Sanyukta was sitting silently. Randhir take a glance of her and saw her lost in somewhere.

"Are you still angry on me?" Randhir asked suddenly tore down the silence.

"As if you care!" Sanyukta said coldly thus Randhir smiled a little.

"I do care Sanyukta, tumhari haar ek feeling mere liye important hain." Randhir said normally.

"And why so?" Sanyukta asked curtly thus Randhir looked at her.

"Cause I love you." Randhir said looking into her eyes when Sanyukta's cheeks flushed. She felt little awkward and turned her gaze.

"Nazre churane se saach jhoot nehi ho jata." Randhir said calmly.

"Really! Aur saach keya hain, ke tum mujhse pyar karte ho and you want me to believe this shit!" Sanyukta said mockingly.

"If you don't want to believe me then don't but you can't stop me to love you either." Randhir said determinedly.

"Stop this nonsense and stay in your limits or else..."

"Or else tumhare pass pepper spray hain, knife hain, yehi bolna chahati ho na!" Randhir said playfully when Sanyukta twisted her lips.

"Come on baby hum date par jaa rahe hain kisi jung par nehi!" Randhir pouted when Sanyukta just burnt.

"Stop calling me that." Sanyukta said angrily when Randhir smiled.

"You look so hot when you are angry." Randhir said huskily.

"And you look horrible when you give me that flirtatious smile." Sanyukta said annoyingly.

"Really! You know what college ki saari ladkiya mere iss smile par fidaa hain!" Randhir said proudly.

"Then spend it on them na why are you wasting your precious smile on me?" Sanyukta taunted him.

"You are asking the same question again and again, I think you love the answer, isn't it!" Randhir said playfully when Sanyukta felt awkward.

"In your dreams!" Sanyukta said turning her face.

"It's okay, don't feel awkward. I can understand as it's almost every girl's dream to listen an 'I love you' from my mouth." Randhir said proudly when Sanyukta twisted her lips.

"Pata nehi keya samajhta hain aapne aap ko!" Sanyukta murmured under her breath when Randhir accelerated the car.

"Yeh hum kaha jaa rahe hain, yeh toh city se bahar jane ka road hain?" Sanyukta asked looking outside when Randhir kept mum.

"Randhir hum kaha jaa rahe hain?" Sanyukta asked became panicked this time.

"Relax, am not going to kidnap you. We are going to our farm house so chill." Randhir said normally.

"Randhir stop the car." Sanyukta said sternly.

"What, why?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"I said stop the car right now." Sanyukta almost screamed and struggling with the steering wheel thus Randhir stopped the car with a jerk and Sanyukta came out from it followed by Randhir.

"What's wrong with you Sanyukta, aabhi accident ho jata toh?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"What's wrong with me! What's wrong with you Randhir? Tumne socha vi kaise ke main tumhare saath tumhare farm house par chalungi wo vi aakele?" Sanyukta hissed in anger.

"Am not cheap like your other girlfriends who will be ready for an one night stand with you happily. I have some morals and values unlike you who don't even know the meaning about all this! It's about my dignity Randhir. How dare you think so low about me you characterless gerk!" Sanyukta said in disgust when Randhir's face became stiffen.