Chapter 52

They were lying on the floor when she was beneath him. He was almost plastered their body thus he can feel her fasten heart beat. Their faces were so close thus they can saw each other on that moonlight too. They were looking at each other when Sanyukta felt uneasy thus she looked away when Randhir was lost in her beauty.

"Randhir leave me please." She said not meeting their gaze when he came back to his senses.

"First say sorry then I'll." He said firmly.

"Sorry." She said without any arguing thus he became shocked but left her next. They get up and wiped dusts from their clothes when Sanyukta take the papers from the floor.

"Don't you dare touch me again." Sanyukta warned him and went to her place.

"I don't have interest either." Randhir replied mockingly and went to his place too.

"You have no respect towards women Randhir." She hissed in anger.

"Who told you that I respect every woman." He said when she twisted her lips.

"Yeah sure!" She said mockingly.

"Look I have a mom, a sister, a bestfriend and a *pause* no no not one but half wife and that's you. Aur main sabka respect karta hu." Randhir said playfully when Sanyukta glared at him.

"Dekho tum..." Sanyukta about to say something when Randhir pressed her mouth with his palm.

"Sshhhh... koi hain!" Randhir said when Sanyukta stopped struggling thus Randhir left her.

"Koyn?" She asked curiously.

"Koi toh hain let's check." He said and they looked through the window and saw Yoyo with his gang.

"Yoyo." Both Randhir and Sanyukta said looking at each other then look out.

"Yoyo, Jiggy help us we are locked here." They started screaming to caught their attention.

There Yoyo, Jiggy and Nikhil were going to the ladies hostel.

"Achchha Yoyo paji Kaustaki se toh aapko milna hain toh phir hume kyu saath mein le jaa rahe hain?" Nikhil asked curiously.

"Aare Kaustaki se toh main hi milunga aur tum dono iss baat ka dhyan rakhoge ke kahi wo khadus metron na aah jaye, samjha." Yoyo said.

"Samajh geya paji." Nikhil replied.

"Toh aab chal." Yoyo said and they about to go when they heard a voice.

"Aabe yeh awaz kahase aah raha hain?" Yoyo said surprisingly.

"Awaz kaha?" Jiggy said confusingly.

"Aabe dhokle kanpur mein hartal hain keya tera, thik se sun koi mera naam leke pukar raha hain!" Yoyo said when looking around.

"Paji kahi bhoot toh nehi hain na! Maine suna hain ke aaisi purani building mein bhoot rahate hain. Aur waise vi aapna college toh 100 saal purana hain." Nikhil said thus Jiggy became scared.

"Keya bhoot!" Jiggy said in horror and jumped at Yoyo's lap.

"Oye dhokle keya kar raha hain?" Yoyo said shockingly.

"Yoyo mujhe bhooto se bahut darr lagta hain." Jiggy said became panicked when the heard the voice again.

"Yoyo paji sirf bhoot nehi chudail vi hain." Nikhil said when jumped at Yoyo's lap too.

"Aau bachcho papa ke god mein aah jao. Chal utar!" Yoyo said putting them down when they heard the duel voice again and the trio glued with each other in horror.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें