Chapter 26

Sanyukta came back to home, her head was still paining. She entered slowly at the house and saw her dad was reading the newspaper.

"Good morning beta, aah gayi tum." Kishor smiled brightly.

"Sorry papa, wo kaal raat ke liye." Sanyukta said lowering her lashes.

"Aare beta sorry kyu! Vidushi ghar mein aakeli thi issi liye tum uske ghar ruk gayi thi. Dosto ka help karna toh aachhi baat hain." Kishor said when Sanyukta became confused.

"Yeh aapse kisne kaha?" She asked confusingly.

"Raat ko Vidushi ka phone aaya tha, usine bataya." Kishor smiled at her thus Sanyukta nodded.

"Aur batao beta party kaisi thi? Bahut maza kiya hain na!" Kishor asked excitedly.

"Aachhi thi papa. Aachha aapne breakfast kiya? I know nehi kiya hoga. Main jaldi se fresh hoke kuch bana deti hu." Sanyukta said avoiding the topic.

"Aare beta aaj mera off day tha toh phir maine breakfast bana liya. Tum tension mat lo, jau jake fresh ho jau." Kishor replied.

"Ji papa." Sanyukta said and went inside. She came to her room and threw her purse on the bed.

"Randhir aaj tumne jo mere saath kiya wo main kabhi nehi bhulungi. Itna ganda mazak, I'll get you for this." She gritted her teeth and came to the kitchen and made lemonade for herself. She felt better after drinking that and went to take shower.

Sanyukta was getting ready for college but something was disturbing her. The fact that she was drunk was constantly eating her. Though she wasn't responsible for the incident still she felt guilty for hiding the truth from Kishor.

Kishor ji was reading the newspaper when he felt something on his lap, he removed the newspaper in front of his eyes and saw Sanyukta was sitting on the floor kept her head on his lap.

"Aare beta keya huya aaise kyu baithi ho?" Kishor asked confusingly.

"Wo papa maine na aapse jhoot bola." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Jhoot!" Kishor was shocked.

"Haan papa wo kaal main Vidushi ke ghar mein iss liye nehi ruki thi ke uske ghar mein koi nehi tha, main waha iss liye ruki kyu ki main ghar aane ki halat mein nehi thi." Sanyukta said when Kishor became confused.

"Matlab?" He asked thus Sanyukta looked up.

"Wo papa kaal party mein kisine drink mein kuch mila diya tha, main behosh ho gayi thi aur issi liye Vidushi mujhe aapne ghar le gayi thi. I'm sorry papa." Sanyukta said lowering her lashes when Kishor sighed.

"Beta am happy ke tumne mujhe saach bataya, am really proud of you." Kishor said keeping his hand on Sanyukta's head.

"That means aapne mujhe maaf kiya papa!" Sanyukta asked hopefully when Kishor smiled.

"Beta jab tumhari koi galti hi nehi hain toh phir maafi kiss baat ki!" Kishor ji said thus Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"I love you papa." Sanyukta said hugging her father.

"Love you too beta." Kishor smiled.

"Okay papa main college chalti hu, bye?" Sanyukta said and left for college.

                                * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta entered at the college and direct went to Prof. Vardan's cabin.

"Again late Sanyukta!" Vardhan raised his brows.

"Sorry sir." Sanyukta know any excuses won't be work in front of Prof. Vardhan so she choose to kept mum.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें