Chapter 66

"What! What are you talking about Randhir?" Sanyukta asked shockingly.

"Itni jaldi bhul gayi! You promised me that you'll confess after getting the clean chit." Randhir said firmly.

"Sorry but maine aaisa kuch nehi kaha tha." Sanyukta replied back.

"Jhoot jhoot bilkul jhoot, you promised me Sanyukta." Randhir said anxiously.

"Lagta hain memory loss ho geya hain tumhara. Maine kaha tha ke I'll believe you if I get the clean chit." She corrected him.

"Haan toh baat toh ek hi hain na! Aagar main tumhare liye aapna pyar prove kar saka toh phir tum use accept karogi." He said confidently.

"Ohh hello keya accept haan! I told you that I'll believe you not accept you." She replied rolling her eyes.

"Aare jab mere pyar par believe kar liya hain toh phir accept vi kar lo, simple." He said with a smile.

"No way, not even in your dreams Shekhawat." She said with an attitude.

"Look this is cheating Sanyukta. I help you that too out of the way jake so you can't dump me now." Randhir frowned.

"Seriously, tumne kaha tha tum uska naam reveal karoge jisne blast kiya tha but you didn't. And dump you! Aare tum toh aaise bol rahe ho jaise maine tumhe dhoka diya hain!" Sanyukta said in disbelief.

"I told you that you will get the clean chit, yeh nehi ke kisika naam reveal karunga." Randhir said impatiently.

"And I also told you that I'll believe you not accept you. And yes I believe you, that's it." Sanyukta said crossing her arms against her chest.

"That's it! Ohh hello aagar main nehi hota na toh phir na tumhara ghar hota aur na tum hoti iss college mein! You at least repay for that." He said annoyingly.

"Ohh hello for your kind information main iss college mein tumhare wajase nehi meri khud ki wajase hu. And about my house thank you very much for that. Now happy." She replied with an attitude.

"Hell with your thank you, I don't want your thank you, I want you." He said anxiously.

"Sorry Randhir but pyar kisiko bhik mein yeah phir daan mein nehi diya jata jo main tumhe de du." Sanyukta said slowly when Randhir yanked her elbow thus she bumped with his broad chest. He hold her tight when almost plastered their body and said,

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat na bhik leta hain aur na daan, mujhe mera haq chahiye aur wo main lekar hi rahunga." He said in an icy cold voice when Sanyukta shivered feeling his hot breath on her face.

"Randhir what are you doing leave me!" She said nervously.

"Randhir please leave me, you are hurting me." She winched in pain when Randhir loosened his grip on her thus she pushed him.

"Stay in your limit Randhir. Main manti hu ke tumne mera bahut help kiya hain aur main uske liye puri zindegi grateful rahungi lekin iska yeh matlab nehi ke tum jo marzi wo karoge!" She said annoyingly.

"Maine aab tak aapna marzi chalaya kaha hain Sanyukta lekin aab chalayunga." He said sternly left her stunned.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"Yehi ke aagar main aapne nafrat ke liye itna kuch kar sakta hu toh phir socho main aapne pyar ke liye keya keya karunga!" He said determinedly made her anxious.

"Dekho aagar tumne kuch aaisa waisa karne ke ware mein socha vi toh dekh lena!" She said nervously when he rolled his eyes.

"Yaar tumhara sui phir se wohi par aatak geya! Crime patrol dekh kar badi huyi ho keya! Kuch achchha sochne ka keya logi?" He asked in disbelief.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें